[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Zero Tolerance Magazine • View topic - ISSUE 027 JAN/FEB 2009 - ONSALE NOW!

<  ZT Magazine Talk  ~  ISSUE 027 JAN/FEB 2009 - ONSALE NOW!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:13 pm Reply with quote
StaffStaffJoined: Mon Jul 05, 2004 5:46 pmPosts: 622Location: united kingdom
It's available now on the newsstand in the UK, Ireland follows in a couple of days, with Europe close behind and the US about 30 days from now....

Subs copies are on their way...

ENJOY and tell us what you think :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:27 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:36 pmPosts: 4470Location: Fighting crime
Nice picture of me raping Rayner on the intro page.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:41 pm Reply with quote
User avatarZero ToleranceZero ToleranceJoined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:18 pmPosts: 6315Location: Landscape XX
Reminds me, I must resubscribe.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:21 pm Reply with quote
StaffStaffJoined: Mon Jul 05, 2004 5:46 pmPosts: 622Location: united kingdom
yes, yes, you must, of course... ;) and we have a good subs offer on at the moment and it applies to all order, new or renewals. we sent a load of renewal letters recently so you may have been in with that bunch, in which case you can use the form or just go online.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:39 pm Reply with quote
User avatarZero ToleranceZero ToleranceJoined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:18 pmPosts: 6315Location: Landscape XX

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:04 am Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:36 pmPosts: 4470Location: Fighting crime

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:48 pm Reply with quote

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:35 am Reply with quote
Zero Tolerance- RAPABLY GOOD

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:35 am Reply with quote
I should probably add an E to that, but I like the idea that ZT makes you want to rap.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:13 am Reply with quote

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:45 pm Reply with quote
User avatarStaffStaffJoined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:43 pmPosts: 259

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:15 am Reply with quote

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:31 pm Reply with quote
I got this issue only a week ago so forgive me for this much belated response. Good issue! The censorship features both fascinated and infuriated me, which is an odd feeling to say the least. You can always rely on Napalm Death to make some intelligent comments on nasty subjects. And some of the revelations Sepultura had to offer about that missing chapter of A Clockwork Orange were eye-opening. I had wondered why they had called their new album A-lex.
I'm pleased that you've brought the readers letters section back, and that you quoted me on your 'From The Forum' bit :D Though i'm slightly worried because I cannot remember writing any of that (or why). And as usual not only have you appealed to my sense of social injustice AND over inflated ego, but you've also been nice enough to supply some very high-quality interviews. I especially enjoyed (not counting the afforementioned censorship realted bands) the Pantheist, Ephel Duath, Satori, Necronoclast, Cold Northern Vengeance, Usurper, The Sontaran Experiment and Mutant Ape features.

I've got to check out Ayat's Six Years Of Dormant Hatred after reading your review. They not only sound right up my extreme street but any band that has the balls to release an album with the subtitle All Hail Allah The Swine deserves attention. Wino's new solo album also sounds like something I should look into to. The D-Trash label feature got me all nostalgic and misty-eyed as I used to download loads of albums of that site when electronica was my only source of heavy music. Including some really early stuff by Cutting Pink With Knives.
So to round up my rambling review of the latest issue I say I wasn't massively keen on the painter Vincent Castiglia, thought Alan Averill's column contained wise words and the lack of a Gort comic made me (i'll confess) quite happy.

Cheers ZT Massiv' !

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:39 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:13 pmPosts: 1195
Besty just reminded me of something;

sugarape