[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Zero Tolerance Magazine • View topic - We need a thread for random stuff....

<  The Idiot Zone  ~  We need a thread for random stuff....

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:54 pm Reply with quote
User avatarZero ToleranceZero ToleranceJoined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:18 pmPosts: 6315Location: Landscape XX
You want random? You can't handle random! No, random, handler, you!...

I start playing a 10 year bongo solo whilst my astral projection talks about the mating habits of brachiopods whilst riding a winged question mark through a yellow universe where all the stars have been replaced with paintings of that man who shouts "WONGA!" on those envirophone adverts, whilst an impossibly tall Heino circles them a slow sinister dance and small lime green men with holes for faces chant "Matthew Barney is weird" in creepy unison. And as grand finale the swirling black galaxy above us turns around and reveals itself to be Margaret Thatchers titanic face with horrifying vibrating eyes, unleashing a scream like 900,000 billion didgeridoos dying.

I do apologize for that. I've been listening to Nurse With Wound all day. Plus I learnt today that Peter Christopherson of Coil died about a month ago...

He won't be pointing his penis to venus anymore... :cry:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:27 pm Reply with quote
User avatarLow ToleranceLow ToleranceJoined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:36 amPosts: 216Location: BREAKING THE FUCKING LAW

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:11 pm Reply with quote
User avatarZero ToleranceZero ToleranceJoined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:18 pmPosts: 6315Location: Landscape XX
Its times for another installment of BELLY HAS WAY TOO MUCH TIME ON HIS HANDS!...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:09 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:36 pmPosts: 4470Location: Fighting crime
Best non-Best - Man post ever.
Well done, Belly!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:14 pm Reply with quote
User avatarIntolerantIntolerantJoined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:41 pmPosts: 571Location: Under a Tree
That made my day a whole lot better - thank-you lol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:05 pm Reply with quote
Just doing my job forumites. Also, Thing, your signature quote is the best thing i've read all week :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:18 pm Reply with quote
SpammerSpammerJoined: Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:41 pmPosts: 4140Location: The Internet
Been on 4chan have we?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:43 pm Reply with quote

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:18 pm Reply with quote
SpammerSpammerJoined: Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:41 pmPosts: 4140Location: The Internet
I can't take this tension anymore...... Put a finger inside me!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:37 pm Reply with quote

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:37 am Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:07 pmPosts: 3292
Hello All. Talk about random, weren't expecting me to pop up in a totally non-boner-esque way were you?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:20 am Reply with quote
:D :D :D ORION! :D :D :D :

How the devil are you mate? I missed your random madness.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:55 am Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:07 pmPosts: 3292
I'm alright. Doing my thing. Working a shit-ton. Figured I'd pop back in over here and say hello. Glad to see everyone is well. The usual suspects are still in action over here. I've been lingering in the Metal Archives IRC chat a lot lately so that's been my main internet refuge. I quit Arctic Flame for reasons not needed to be mentioned and am invested in my friend's Doom band now. Record is being recorded. Should be out in the summer on a decently well known label. We have some shows in june with Helstar in NYC and NJ. Other than that... drinking...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:19 am Reply with quote

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:20 am Reply with quote
http://www.myspace.com/primevalrealm

there are some vids on youtube as well with us doing a cover of Pentagrams' Relentless and some tracks. Full Length is being recorded now and show be out by summer.

EDIT: BTW, I'm on Facebook now... so, any old timers on the thread who want to add me... go ahead http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php? ... 1657781332