[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Zero Tolerance Magazine • View topic - Nergal's Big Mouth

<  The Idiot Zone  ~  Nergal's Big Mouth

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:53 pm Reply with quote
User avatarTolerantTolerantJoined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:50 pmPosts: 97
Hey up,

Has anyone else noticed that in all the recent promo shots for Evangelion, Nergal has his mouth wide open?

Just an observation! lol! :o

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:00 am Reply with quote
User avatarZero ToleranceZero ToleranceJoined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:18 pmPosts: 6315Location: Landscape XX
Large mouths genetically increases the likelihood of being in a death metal band. Thats science.

:P

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:59 pm Reply with quote
I see! hehe, is that the same science that applies to people with multi-directional haircuts being in emo bands?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:42 pm Reply with quote
User avatarZero ToleranceZero ToleranceJoined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:18 pmPosts: 6315Location: Landscape XX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:01 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Tue Sep 07, 2004 9:35 amPosts: 1668Location: Chester, UK
Hehehe oh yeah, I've got the idea he's doing a mega opera note in each one! :P

Belly Button: HavocClaudia: She singlehandedly* prevents this forum from transforming into a colossal Tetsuo shaped mound of phalluses, and has extremely trve metal taste.
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:08 pm Reply with quote
Image[/quote]
If you ask me he just looks unpleasantly surprised at the sudden appearance of that raven.

Nergal: "What the ARRRRRRRGHHHHHH! Get off me you Raven bastard!"
Raven: "SQUAAAARKKK!" [talons! pecking! etc!]

Apparently Ross Noble was a chaos warrior in a past life :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:38 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 11:21 pmPosts: 1561Location: Kentish Town, London

Thrasherismus Loverasmus

Deathicus Fanaticus

Doomicus Worshippus

Blackist Hailist
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:18 pm Reply with quote
You see! Glad it wasn't just my imagination!

I'm trying to imagine the banter going on when they did the shoot!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:39 am Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:36 pmPosts: 4470Location: Fighting crime
"BEHOLD I HAVE A FUCKING CROW."
"I'M A RAVEN"
"ARGAHGHRHAHHRHAGHHRGHAHHRHAHHRHR!"

I can't decide if I fancy Nergal or if I'm just enraptured by his enormous forehead.
He could make a convincing Tetsuo if he was shorter.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:14 am Reply with quote

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:30 am Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:36 pmPosts: 4470Location: Fighting crime
That bit on the anime where the colonel's hand is covered with what looks like a tongue, and is pulled to what TURNS INTO A HUGE FUCKING MOUTH scared the shit out of me when I was a kid.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:40 am Reply with quote

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 11:27 am Reply with quote
User avatarHighly TolerantHighly TolerantJoined: Thu May 20, 2010 9:05 amPosts: 27Location: Hull
I was thinking the same thing. I like Behemoth, but their promo shots seem to be getting more ridiculous for each album

If you ask me, Behemoth reached their peak with Thelema.6, and it's been all downhill from there. The quality of their music seems to be proportionate to the amount of halloween-party crap they wear.

Cool Thelema.6 promo shot:

Ugly, stupid, flatulent Evangelion promo shot:

Smashing live band, though. Both then and now. And Behemoth will always be the band that got me into extreme metal. For which I thank them.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 12:08 pm Reply with quote
User avatarStaffStaffJoined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 6:38 pmPosts: 1008Location: UK, London
I love those promo shots to be honest but it's well cheap to paint the areas between your muscles black to make them appear bigger haha.

ALIVE - VIDEO - http://vimeo.com/10346132
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlFzjPmdQck
http://www.alexyork.co.uk/alive
http://www.myspace.com/alexyorkalive
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 6:08 pm Reply with quote