Zero Tolerance Magazine • View topic - Sammy Watkins says he’s having the most fun he’s ever had as

<  The Idiot Zone  ~  Sammy Watkins says he’s having the most fun he’s ever had as

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:37 am Reply with quote
User avatarHighly TolerantHighly TolerantJoined: Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:23 amPosts: 13Location: http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com
Through five games of the NFL season Authentic Patrick Mahomes Jersey , Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Sammy Watkins is pacing for more than 800 yards, which would be his highest mark since his career year in Buffalo back in 2015. Continuing at that 2018 statistical pace would also put him in range of the most catches he’s ever had (65 his rookie season).On top of those two facts, the Chiefs are a perfect 5-0.So when I asked him if he is having the most fun he’s ever had in his career on Thursday afternoon, there was no hesitation.“For sure,” Watkins said. “We winning, we’re 5-0—that’s the biggest part about being happy in playing this game.”One of the smaller parts of being so content is the West Coast offensive system he’s playing in thanks to Chiefs head coach Andy Reid. Reid’s system calls for Watkins to move to different spots along the line of scrimmage depending on the play-call, which was new for Watkins when he joined Kansas City this offseason.Watkins went through quite an adjustment period at Chiefs training camp, at the time calling the offense “a mental challenge.” Now, five weeks into the regular season, he is enjoying all that it offers.“I think I’ve pretty much, not mastered [it]—but definitely love doing it,” he said. “They’re going to continue to move me around http://www.kansascitychiefsteamonline.com/patrick-mahomes-ii-jersey , and that’s the fun about being in this offense. You can’t get a touch on (Travis) Kelce, Tyreek (Hill)— so many guys are moving around different weeks, different spots. I might be in a different spot next week, so it’s a great challenge for me and the team.”That, and the coaches always keep the game plan fresh.“Every week, the coaches have a great game plan and every week you come in—like what we got next?” Waktins said. “And it just keep getting broader and broader. So for us to continue to control the defense and don’t let the defense control us—put us in matchup situations and situations that we ca be successful, and not just one player—a million guys are open, so we take pride in watching film and watching everybody get open and going into next week, and it’s the same thing.” Watkins and the Chiefs hope that continues as they head to New England to take on the Patriots (3-2) this Sunday night.Chiefs free up cap space by cutting veteran linebacker Frank Zombo After five seasons with the Chiefs, outside linebacker Frank Zombo’s career in Kansas City is over. The Chiefs cut Zombo on Saturday as part of the 53-man roster cutdown, as first reported by ESPN Packers reporter Rob Demovsky. Demovsky suggests the Packers could bring Zombo back, as Green Bay was the landing spot for Zombo after he went undrafted in 2010. Zombo was part of the Packers’ Super Bowl XLV win in 2010-11. The Chiefs now have no players on their roster with a Super Bowl win to their name. If the Packers want him Youth Kareem Hunt Jersey , that choice will be up to Zombo, as noted by 41 Action News’ Nick Jacobs on Twitter.During his five years with the Chiefs, Zombo appeared in 80 games with 27 starts, compiling 123 combined tackles, 7.5 sacks, four passes defensed, one interception, three forced fumbles and four fumble recoveries.Zombo was reliable for the Chiefs on special teams and was seemingly always healthy and able to start when Justin Houston and Dee Ford dealt with various injuries.Zombo’s cut likely means the Chiefs will keep four outside linebackers and opens the door for the team to keep a surprise player like Ben Niemann. Zombo’s release opens up approximately $1.17 million in cap room, according to Spotrac.

I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.
Offline Profile