[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Zero Tolerance Magazine • View topic - Dubstep sugestions plz k thx

<  Music  ~  Dubstep sugestions plz k thx

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:51 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:13 pmPosts: 1195

These not dubstep but mannaz took a wrong turn at the crossroad and opened it all up :D

I've been waiting since birth for this to get released, super quality live just one hell of a lazy but talented producer;

This is probably the equivalent of gore grind but goes on longer :lol:

This has to be appreciated for use of the sample at 1.20, rest of song probably not t many peoples taste. Video nothing to do with song, just first one I found on youtube;

Almost makes me want to start popping pills;

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:11 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:51 pmPosts: 3217Location: Near Glasgow, Scotland
Aha I had a dream last night that someone made a dubstep remix of Rude Form's Bright Boiling Shadows haha!

Suppose I better recommend something so my post isn't completely pointless... I been digging Gravity by The Others lately, check it out :)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:22 pm Reply with quote
User avatarZero ToleranceZero ToleranceJoined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:18 pmPosts: 6315Location: Landscape XX

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:53 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:51 pmPosts: 3217Location: Near Glasgow, Scotland

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:13 pm Reply with quote
User avatarIntolerantIntolerantJoined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:44 pmPosts: 739

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 1:27 am Reply with quote
This got dropped last night at a local party. Loved every minute of it :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1S35THmZD_E

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:22 pm Reply with quote
User avatarZero ToleranceZero ToleranceJoined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:18 pmPosts: 6315Location: Landscape XX

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:48 pm Reply with quote

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:53 pm Reply with quote

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:56 pm Reply with quote
It is very addictive :D

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 12:49 am Reply with quote

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 9:59 am Reply with quote
I seriously cant get enough of that Nero track.

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 10:41 pm Reply with quote
It seems dubstep is the new craze dance musicwise with even Ministry Of Sound cashing in on it by bringing out their own "This is Dubstep"/"sound of dubstep" something like that CD last monday.

Although to be fair that MOS one does have a mint Bonkers remix on it (Bonkers as in the Dizzee Rascal song not the stupid Happy Hardcore movement) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I05L3OqzsqE

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 5:32 pm Reply with quote

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 9:29 pm Reply with quote
It took me a few minutes to realise who the fuck you meant then by "Maven" haha

Damn my lapses into moronic territory.

Don't be afraid of invoking my wrath yadda yadda. Most people who know me offline couldn't really give a fuck what I think of their music tastes and I'd probably have it no other way.

Sure I might not like every band each of my acquaintances like but equally there's a strong chance they won't like a lot of bands I like.
Hell, I have periods where I don't listen to any metal at all, then might go weeks without listening to anything but metal and vice versa.

Hell, so far today I've managed to listen to Convulse, Dead Weather, James Horner and Holy Fuck so I'd be the last one to complain about your tastes though.

There is someone at work though whose music I'm almost instinctively likely to hate these days especially he bums the fuck out of the likes of Courteeners, Cribs, Foals and the godawful Gaslight Anthem.

Offline Profile