Zero Tolerance Magazine • View topic - Rock/Metal Holidays

<  Music  ~  Rock/Metal Holidays

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:22 am Reply with quote
User avatarLow ToleranceLow ToleranceJoined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:22 pmPosts: 175Location: Nottingham
I heard about this the other day ...

http://www.classicrocktours.co.uk/index_rr08.htm

"Rhodes Rocks" they're calling it. It's all classic rock and sunshine and beeches. The bands all look like cover bands though.

Has anyone come across anything else like this, maybe with more original bands and some metal as well as rock? It's sounds more like a holiday than the usual mud bath and bad beer fest that's such a hard sell to the Mrs :D

Interesting idea anyway.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:44 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:13 pmPosts: 1195
Metal Camp tick those boxes due to its location?
When I use to go to festivals abroad use to go 2 days before in a hotel and 2 days after. Could just leave the Mrs for 2 days while you're at the festival :wink:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:33 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Tue Sep 07, 2004 9:35 amPosts: 1668Location: Chester, UK
I guess Hard Rock Hell and Hammerfest at Pontins in Prestatyn isn't quite the same haha

Belly Button: HavocClaudia: She singlehandedly* prevents this forum from transforming into a colossal Tetsuo shaped mound of phalluses, and has extremely trve metal taste.
Offline Profile