[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Zero Tolerance Magazine • View topic - ISSUE 039 ONSALE NOW!

<  ZT Magazine Talk  ~  ISSUE 039 ONSALE NOW!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:02 pm Reply with quote
StaffStaffJoined: Mon Jul 05, 2004 5:46 pmPosts: 622Location: united kingdom
IT'S ONSALE NOW!

CHECK OUT CONTENTS HERE http://www.ztmag.com/current.html

ORDER A COPY HERE http://www.ztmag.com/shop.html

CHECK WHERE STOCKS IT HERE http://www.ztmag.com/distro.html

VOTE IN THE ZT POLL HERE http://www.ztmag.com/

SUBS COPIES WERE MAILED 2 DAYS AGO. ETA: AROUND ABOUT NOW!

HAPPY 2011!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:16 am Reply with quote
Highly TolerantHighly TolerantJoined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:55 pmPosts: 25Location: Tampere, FI
It seems the Weh review is somehow melded with the following While Heaven Wept review. As I'm somewhat interested in the Weh review, would it be possible to post it online, perhaps in this thread?

Other than that, the issue is slightly above the ZT average, IMHO. Perhaps I don't really get why the DIY aspect of bands like Impiety, Satanic Warmaster and such need that much underscoring, though, and there sure are more interesting aspects to bands like Alghazanth than asking them something about record sales and sell-outs.

Btw, please do tell the artist you'd had in mind for the cover at first! Nathan's mention about it in the editorial made me really curious, ha.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:25 am Reply with quote
StaffStaffJoined: Mon Jul 05, 2004 5:46 pmPosts: 622Location: united kingdom
oh bloody hell, i'll post the full review later today...

you think this issue is better than usual? i'm a little confused (usually am though!)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:16 pm Reply with quote
Highly TolerantHighly TolerantJoined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:55 pmPosts: 25Location: Tampere, FI
Heh, what I meant was that the new issue is a little above "ok" by ZT's admittedly high standards. Nothing spectacular, perhaps, but still very enjoyable. The only (überground) metal magazine I'd even consider subscribing.

For some reason I've found the reviews really useful in ZT lately. Although I read (and write) a lot of reviews, they seldom get me interested in new bands. In the last couple of ZTs I've found Murmur, Malvento and Weh, at least those three great bands. For my taste the majority of ZT interviews are way too short, almost like extended reviews-bordering-on-a-short-interview. Sometimes those, too, are spot on, but the focus/theme has to be very interesting for that to happen.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:54 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Tue Sep 07, 2004 9:35 amPosts: 1668Location: Chester, UK
I'm loving this issue lots and lots, amazing bands etc and it has filled in a few gaps from Nuclear War Now that needed clarifying due to me blitzing myself!

Belly Button: HavocClaudia: She singlehandedly* prevents this forum from transforming into a colossal Tetsuo shaped mound of phalluses, and has extremely trve metal taste.
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:57 pm Reply with quote
User avatarTolerantTolerantJoined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:27 amPosts: 61
New issue looks great, though I'm a bit bummed out that Primordial didn't make it to the cover. Looking forward to reading this one.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:45 pm Reply with quote
Maximum ToleranceMaximum ToleranceJoined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:03 pmPosts: 8
Wrong topic, see ZT #40 topic instead.