[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Zero Tolerance Magazine • View topic - ISSUE 021 CONTENTS + COVER

<  ZT Magazine Talk  ~  ISSUE 021 CONTENTS + COVER

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:58 am Reply with quote
StaffStaffJoined: Mon Jul 05, 2004 5:46 pmPosts: 622Location: united kingdom
Details are online and the magazine is now onsale!

Subs copies have been mailed and will arrive in the next couple of days, depending on the postal system. Keep your eyes peeled for the weeny ZT calendar that's enclosed with copies. It's inserted in the magazine itself.

Comments always appreciated - so use this thread...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:32 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Tue Nov 09, 2004 11:10 pmPosts: 2424Location: Brighton
ZOMG Black Dahlia Murder typo on P1!

Seriously, though, mag looks good, I might wander into town in the vain hope that the shops will have it already.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:12 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 11:21 pmPosts: 1561Location: Kentish Town, London

Thrasherismus Loverasmus

Deathicus Fanaticus

Doomicus Worshippus

Blackist Hailist
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:04 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:07 pmPosts: 3292

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:32 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly TolerantHighly TolerantJoined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:22 pmPosts: 26Location: North Yorkshire

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:03 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Tue Nov 09, 2004 11:10 pmPosts: 2424Location: Brighton

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:04 am Reply with quote

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:21 am Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:07 pmPosts: 3292

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:51 pm Reply with quote
ooops

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:55 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:20 pmPosts: 1239Location: Bristol
Aye WH Smiths didn't have it on the shelves this morning. I could have hunted someone down and asked, but whenever I do that they disappear for ages and never come back with any sort of answer anyway.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:51 pm Reply with quote
I checked in with our distributor and it's definitely onsale - and was in most stores on the 15th - so I suspect it's individuals not racking it as speedily as they should do.

If you've looked again today and couldn't find it, email me your postcode / where you're looking and I'll get our distributor to see what the hold up is / confirm where nearest to you has it.

Cheers

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:05 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:20 pmPosts: 1239Location: Bristol

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:16 pm Reply with quote
Maximum ToleranceMaximum ToleranceJoined: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:14 amPosts: 7

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:39 am Reply with quote
User avatarZero ToleranceZero ToleranceJoined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:18 pmPosts: 6315Location: Landscape XX
I got mine in the post yesterday, with two free albums! Cheers ZT :D

Your issue has got me all excited about 2008, Alestorms oppinion on the year ahead did help mind :lol: I enjoyed the Hellhammer, Devilish Impressions, Electric Wizard, Earth, Benighted and Nifelheim features. I also like the Wendy O Williams retrospective, the Irish Metal guide and the feature on Aragon's Corpse + Analthrone.

A few gripes though. Why have you printed the Nebelnest feature in a black font when the background colour is a grey only two shades brighter than jet black? I can't read that! Who do you think I am, Voldo from Soul Caliber? Also I thought my album was going to get reviewed in this issue :P

Aside from my selfish bitching though you've made yet another great issue. Thanks ZT :twisted:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:05 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:36 pmPosts: 4470Location: Fighting crime
Dylan Carlson, Alestorm, Tom Fischer, ace issue.

Offline Profile