[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Zero Tolerance Magazine • View topic - ISSUE 028 MAR/APR 2009 - ONSALE NOW!

<  ZT Magazine Talk  ~  ISSUE 028 MAR/APR 2009 - ONSALE NOW!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:22 pm Reply with quote
User avatarIntolerantIntolerantJoined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:27 pmPosts: 651Location: Behind you...
Like the title says, ZT issue 028 is out now. Cover & contents up on the website. Enjoy - and don't forget to share your thoughts on it here :twisted:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:39 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 11:21 pmPosts: 1561Location: Kentish Town, London
I've barely read any of it so far, only really having flicked through the pages to see the pwetty pictures, but I found much amusement in Alan's review of the new Funeral Mist being the album of the month following the somewhat heated discussion of said albums (lack of) worthiness on this forum in recent weeks!

I'm sure it'll be a great edition, it never fails to be, looks very good though.

Thrasherismus Loverasmus

Deathicus Fanaticus

Doomicus Worshippus

Blackist Hailist
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:26 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:36 pmPosts: 4470Location: Fighting crime
I had something profound to put here yesterday but I've had a brain fart and can't remember.

Issue, from what I remember of it, is good.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:27 pm Reply with quote
User avatarZero ToleranceZero ToleranceJoined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:18 pmPosts: 6315Location: Landscape XX

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:20 pm Reply with quote
User avatarIntolerantIntolerantJoined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:27 pmPosts: 651Location: Behind you...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:07 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:36 pmPosts: 4470Location: Fighting crime
Great issue, not listened to the CD yet.

I'm all bid-headed about appearing in the mag two issues in a row, even if it is just text based this time :p

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:26 pm Reply with quote
We're printing that full-frontal polaroid of you next time...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:54 pm Reply with quote
User avatarZero ToleranceZero ToleranceJoined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:18 pmPosts: 6315Location: Landscape XX

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:48 pm Reply with quote
User avatarStaffStaffJoined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:20 amPosts: 71
I'm very pleased with this issue - good job all round. Not sure about the Funeral Mist album - can't get into it yet. Glad to see Ironwood on the CD. Dan, the drummer is a really decent guy - he has another project called Bleakwood - which is also worth looking into as is Sword Toward Self, which features three of the Ironwood guys. They also have a fanzine called Eightfold Sun, which is so Australian, it even has a hilarious feature where some 'bloke' reviews obscure alcoholic drinks - it really has to be seen to be believed.

Anyway, back to Issue 28 - the My Dying Bride track is excellent, as is the Blut Aus Nord - off the new album which in case anyone didn't know is part two and a companion of 1996's Memoria Vetusta I: Fathers of the Icy Age which is, in my opinion their best album. Glad to hear their back on form too.

Ciao

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:53 am Reply with quote

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:36 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:53 pmPosts: 1189Location: London

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:48 pm Reply with quote
^ You can say whatever you want about us metalheads. The one thing we aren't though is stinting in our opinions :P ZT is still the best music magazine on the planet.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:10 pm Reply with quote
StaffStaffJoined: Mon Jul 05, 2004 5:46 pmPosts: 622Location: united kingdom
Well thank you very much. Glad you're enjoying the direction the mag is heading in... More to come too.

Give the CD a chance though :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:55 pm Reply with quote
StaffStaffJoined: Mon Jul 05, 2004 5:46 pmPosts: 622Location: united kingdom
well, i guess it's hard to please everyone. the cd is a bonus, so if you're getting something from the magazine itself then that's good :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:52 am Reply with quote
I'm sorry Lisa. We sound ungrateful. You could give out an exclusive Hanson CD every issue and i'd still buy ZT :D