[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Zero Tolerance Magazine • View topic - ISSUE 029 ONSALE FRIDAY MAY 15!!!!

<  ZT Magazine Talk  ~  ISSUE 029 ONSALE FRIDAY MAY 15!!!!

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:43 pm Reply with quote
StaffStaffJoined: Mon Jul 05, 2004 5:46 pmPosts: 622Location: united kingdom
Yes, it's time... Issue 029 hits the newsstands tomorrow in all its blackened glory...

Subscriber copies came in very late last night and are being processed right now, so they're *almost* in the postal system.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:38 pm Reply with quote
User avatarIntolerantIntolerantJoined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:27 pmPosts: 651Location: Behind you...
Cover and contents up on the main pages too :)

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 8:50 pm Reply with quote
subs copies have well and truly left the building... they'll be with you all soon.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 8:48 am Reply with quote
User avatarZero ToleranceZero ToleranceJoined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:18 pmPosts: 6315Location: Landscape XX
Awesome cover image :D

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 9:36 am Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:36 pmPosts: 4470Location: Fighting crime
It is a bit shameful that 1349 said that there are no rules to BM considering that one of the biggest rules of BM involves them.
"All men who wear corpsepaint will just look like men wearing makeup. Except for Frost who usually looks like he was born that way. And KISS."

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:53 am Reply with quote
User avatarZero ToleranceZero ToleranceJoined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:18 pmPosts: 6315Location: Landscape XX
The new issue was waiting for me when I got home last night :D Consequently I haven't read most of it yet so i'll give a better review later. The Powerlines section was brilliant though. I shed a small salty tear upon reading that NTT has called it quits. Also reading the interview with Atomized has made me all the more excited about seeing them at SuperSonic.

Nice job fellas and fellarettes :D

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 10:52 am Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:36 pmPosts: 4470Location: Fighting crime
There's a unfortunate combo of font and background colouring in an Obituary article at the front.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 11:48 am Reply with quote
yes, that was my fault entirely - it looked completely readable on screen, but the blue was too dark for the black and i had intended to make the font white but in a moment of madness cleared the page and the piece was forever doomed.

i'll post the piece on a blog on myspace and possibly here as well :)

other than that, i think there's a slight improvement in the readability of the magazine font and colour-wise these days :) i know there were areas where backgrounds and intros were a little testing, readable but testing in places.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 12:46 am Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:07 pmPosts: 3292
Ok, I can not for the life of me figure out which ZTAUDO cd number this is. Can anyone let me know. I think it says something like ZTAUDIO026 on the disc but I can't really tell.

Other than that, looking forward to reading the issue as always. Cheers!

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 8:17 am Reply with quote
User avatarIntolerantIntolerantJoined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:27 pmPosts: 651Location: Behind you...
Yes, it's 26 :)

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 12:47 pm Reply with quote
yes, you may need a magnifying glass to read the small print on the cd :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 1:19 pm Reply with quote
Oh yeah, thanks for quoting me on the subject of Varg Vikernes release :D

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 10:13 am Reply with quote

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:29 pm Reply with quote
User avatarMaximum ToleranceMaximum ToleranceJoined: Thu May 28, 2009 8:28 pmPosts: 1Location: Denmark
Thanks a lot for reviewing our demo. I am still trying to absorb what you wrote. :)

Lasse, Sepulchrum.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:12 am Reply with quote
User avatarLow ToleranceLow ToleranceJoined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:36 amPosts: 216Location: BREAKING THE FUCKING LAW
THIS MAGAZINE IS SO EVIL THAT EVEN I REFUSE TO READ IT.

Offline Profile