[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Zero Tolerance Magazine • View topic - Issue 31 onsale 18/09/09

<  ZT Magazine Talk  ~  Issue 31 onsale 18/09/09

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:36 pm Reply with quote
StaffStaffJoined: Mon Jul 05, 2004 5:46 pmPosts: 622Location: united kingdom
Thrash Maniac: great to meet you last night! Copies will be with people really soon - they're in the hands of the Royal Mail ;)

Cheers!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:25 pm Reply with quote
User avatarZero ToleranceZero ToleranceJoined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:18 pmPosts: 6315Location: Landscape XX

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:42 pm Reply with quote
haha, well....

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:54 pm Reply with quote
User avatarZero ToleranceZero ToleranceJoined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:18 pmPosts: 6315Location: Landscape XX

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:33 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 11:21 pmPosts: 1561Location: Kentish Town, London
It was a pleasant meeting experience also Lisa :P

Hope you enjoyed the bands!

Thrasherismus Loverasmus

Deathicus Fanaticus

Doomicus Worshippus

Blackist Hailist
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:42 am Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:36 pmPosts: 4470Location: Fighting crime
D:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:01 am Reply with quote
Maximum ToleranceMaximum ToleranceJoined: Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:59 amPosts: 4
I've had trouble finding ZT Mag here in the states. Supposedly Barnes & Noble stock copies but I've tried three locations and none stock them at all. Are there any other places I can try out? My band was reviewed in this issue so I'm eager to get my hands on a copy.

Cheers

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:28 am Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:36 pmPosts: 4470Location: Fighting crime
PRIZE OF SOME SORT :cry:
:lol:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:49 am Reply with quote
answers to x 2 questions:

US distro: we are stocked in Barnes & Noble but it is a very large country and the chain has way more stores that we could possibly be stocked in without destroying a reasonable sized forest in doing so every issue. It may be that you're unluckily placed where it isn't stocked. Do you have a zip code? If so send me it and I'll see if we can find a location close to you. But, you can order a copy from us online - www.ztmag.com - they get shipped pretty fast, in fact, you'd get it earlier as being an import title in the States, issue 031 won't see the light of day for another couple of weeks...

letter prize: yes yes, you will receive a prize ;) i have a beherit shirt and a number of other bits and bobs for you. can you email me your address to lisa@ztmag.com and i'll get them off to you.

cheers!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:46 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 11:21 pmPosts: 1561Location: Kentish Town, London
Royal Mail clearly isnt what it used to be when I worked for them but the absence of iss 31 on my doorstep is growing more conspicuous by the day.

Thrasherismus Loverasmus

Deathicus Fanaticus

Doomicus Worshippus

Blackist Hailist
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:49 pm Reply with quote
User avatarStaffStaffJoined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 6:38 pmPosts: 1008Location: UK, London
no sign of mine either. royal mail suck on a cosmic scale.

didn't you pick up a copy of 31 at SOTM? I did ;)

ALIVE - VIDEO - http://vimeo.com/10346132
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlFzjPmdQck
http://www.alexyork.co.uk/alive
http://www.myspace.com/alexyorkalive
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:19 pm Reply with quote
Maximum ToleranceMaximum ToleranceJoined: Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:17 pmPosts: 5
No sign of mine either. Sucks, since I went to the store to pick up Terrorizer and could have brought ZT then. Are they in the post yet?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:29 pm Reply with quote
yes they're all in the post!

don't forget that we did have an overall delay and the newsstand copies were on a super fast service - not possible with subscription copies as they're "man handled" to get them processed...

we do appear to have been cursed this issue from manufacturing the cd to the post. and no, the royal mail isn't what it was. a million items in a massive backlog and a lot of labels crying over lost promos doesn't bode well!

i hope all will be forgiven in due course ;)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:30 pm Reply with quote

Thrasherismus Loverasmus

Deathicus Fanaticus

Doomicus Worshippus

Blackist Hailist
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:33 pm Reply with quote
User avatarStaffStaffJoined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 6:38 pmPosts: 1008Location: UK, London
yeh we didn't meet did we? i had (have? lol) short hair, was wearing jeans and a very non-metal black jumper. was one of the few floating around with a camera as an extra limb, mostly sitting around the ZT stall.

you got a photo of yourself? next time we're both at the same gig I'll make sure i come and say hi.

ALIVE - VIDEO - http://vimeo.com/10346132
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlFzjPmdQck
http://www.alexyork.co.uk/alive
http://www.myspace.com/alexyorkalive
Offline Profile