[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Zero Tolerance Magazine • View topic - Issue 31 onsale 18/09/09

<  ZT Magazine Talk  ~  Issue 31 onsale 18/09/09

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:38 am Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 11:21 pmPosts: 1561Location: Kentish Town, London
Call me impatient but I see iss 30 stated today as a release date yet I've heard nothing about the new one at all. Has the recession claimed ZT? Swine flu outbreak in the office? All taken a holiday now the schools have gone back?

What are we supposed to read?!?!?! :shock:

Thrasherismus Loverasmus

Deathicus Fanaticus

Doomicus Worshippus

Blackist Hailist
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:31 am Reply with quote
StaffStaffJoined: Mon Jul 05, 2004 5:46 pmPosts: 622Location: united kingdom
Hi ya

No, we've certainly not been claimed by the recession - however, issue 031 won't hit the shelves till Friday the 18th as we had a bizarre "technical" problem with the manufacturing of the CD this issue that basically took all of last week to solve. Copies are out for distro tomorrow am and it'll be rushed through the system so it makes an appearance on the newsstands before the weekend. The poor magazine has been sitting pretty waiting for the discs to turn up.

Anyway, you beat me to it - I was going to post here today as I have just received confirmation that we can meet that date. It's been very stressful this end as I am sure you can imagine!

We'll get the cover etc. online at some point today - it's a good 'un, our 5th anniversary edition no less.

Cheers :D

Lisa

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:28 pm Reply with quote
User avatarIntolerantIntolerantJoined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:27 pmPosts: 651Location: Behind you...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:51 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 11:21 pmPosts: 1561Location: Kentish Town, London

Thrasherismus Loverasmus

Deathicus Fanaticus

Doomicus Worshippus

Blackist Hailist
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:02 pm Reply with quote
User avatarIntolerantIntolerantJoined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:27 pmPosts: 651Location: Behind you...
So good they named me twice ;)

Actually, I do know of someone called James Jame...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:57 pm Reply with quote
User avatarLow ToleranceLow ToleranceJoined: Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:05 amPosts: 103Location: Elgin, Scotland
I shall wait under my letter box for its arrival then :P

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:53 am Reply with quote
Little update: will definitely be onsale tomorrow (18th) - we've just received office copies and subscriber copies have also just been delivered in. Subs copies will be processed right away and should be dispatched tomorrow.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:18 pm Reply with quote
this edition is cursed! we're not sure what's happened through the distro chain yet but despite being on a fast track serive it's not landed onsale today.

i have been informed that most regions will see it racked tomorrow (saturday) and any stragglers will rack for monday.

arrrrrrggggghhhhh - happy anniversary!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:37 am Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:36 pmPosts: 4470Location: Fighting crime
I was definitely not sober when I wrote that letter, the grammar is fucking nightmarish.
Glad to see my garglemesh in there, though :)
...WHAT DO I WIN?
IS IT GOLD AND PRICELESS JEWELS?
IT'S GOLD AND PRICLESS JEWELS ISN'T IT?
Or is it the satisfaction of a job well done?
Tell me, the suspense is killing me :D

I only picked the mag up literally thirty minutes ago, so I haven't had anything more than a leaf through the interviews and the reviews.
Good shit on display.
Happy anniversary and, in advance, awesome issue.
Here's to five thousand more years of non-bullshit metal journalism.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:40 am Reply with quote

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:44 am Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:36 pmPosts: 4470Location: Fighting crime
Good issue, enjoyed it.
Some great interviews.
No GWAR review, and still no sign of Monoliths & Dimensions (unless that was done last issue I can't remember now for the life of me)

Seriously, what do I win.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:54 am Reply with quote
I want mine :(

Thrasherismus Loverasmus

Deathicus Fanaticus

Doomicus Worshippus

Blackist Hailist
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:55 am Reply with quote
User avatarStaffStaffJoined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 6:38 pmPosts: 1008Location: UK, London
come down to secrets of the moon tonight and pick up a copy! :)

ALIVE - VIDEO - http://vimeo.com/10346132
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlFzjPmdQck
http://www.alexyork.co.uk/alive
http://www.myspace.com/alexyorkalive
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:20 pm Reply with quote
But after 5 years of buying every copy in the newsagents I went and subscribed after iss 30, my hands are tied :?

Thrasherismus Loverasmus

Deathicus Fanaticus

Doomicus Worshippus

Blackist Hailist
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:06 pm Reply with quote
User avatarStaffStaffJoined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 6:38 pmPosts: 1008Location: UK, London
should be with you shortly ;)

ALIVE - VIDEO - http://vimeo.com/10346132
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlFzjPmdQck
http://www.alexyork.co.uk/alive
http://www.myspace.com/alexyorkalive
Offline Profile