[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Zero Tolerance Magazine • View topic - When to subscribe?

<  ZT Magazine Talk  ~  When to subscribe?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:07 pm Reply with quote
User avatarTolerantTolerantJoined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:09 amPosts: 69Location: London
I've been meaning to subscribe to ZT for ages now, but never got round to it. Every 2 months I have to go on a expedition to find the latest issue as it's not stocked everywhere.

I've always been averse to subscriptions because I like to see that the latest issue of a magazine will cater to my tastes before I buy it. However, I can safely buy ZT blind as I KNOW it will cover the music I like.

So, I'd like to know, when is the best time to take out a subscription? I don't want to seek out a copy from a newsagent only for the same issue to arrive as my 1st of the new subscription, nor do I want to miss picking up a copy while waiting for it in the post only for the following issue to arrive much later.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:49 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:51 pmPosts: 3217Location: Near Glasgow, Scotland
When I took out my subscription I think there was an option of what issue number your subscription would start from. So that way you know what issue you're gonna get as the first of your subscription.

But it was like 2 years ago now so I dunno if it's still the same.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:03 pm Reply with quote
User avatarZero ToleranceZero ToleranceJoined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:18 pmPosts: 6315Location: Landscape XX
I've shamefully missed the last 2 issues :oops:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:30 pm Reply with quote
User avatarStaffStaffJoined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 6:38 pmPosts: 1008Location: UK, London
hi mate,

i'm sure you can specify which issue you want to start with but you could always drop lisa/leon a line and make sure :)

ALIVE - VIDEO - http://vimeo.com/10346132
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlFzjPmdQck
http://www.alexyork.co.uk/alive
http://www.myspace.com/alexyorkalive
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:06 pm Reply with quote
User avatarTolerantTolerantJoined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:27 amPosts: 61
Yeah check in with Lisa, she'll help you out. I'm quite sure you can specify the issue that you wanna start your subscription with.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:12 pm Reply with quote
User avatarSite AdminSite AdminJoined: Mon Jul 05, 2004 5:46 pmPosts: 532Location: England
You can purchase a subscription from the ZT store:

If you purchase a subscription as a new subscriber it will start with the NEXT issue to be published, so if you subscribed now you'd receive issue 037 as your first subscription issue etc.

Anyone who's missed any issues can purchase back issues from the store also, we have most in stock and you get a discount if you purchase more than one issue :D

Offline Profile