[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Zero Tolerance Magazine • View topic - Issue 37

<  ZT Magazine Talk  ~  Issue 37

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:20 am Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:36 pmPosts: 4470Location: Fighting crime
I had no idea Citizen Harvie had stepped down! Godspeed, good sir! Stay legal and extremely metal!
Cracking issue, citizens, not read all of it yet, it was literally a case of diving into the back for my bi-monthly dose of
- Reviews
- Bands I've not heard of/heard
- Artist profile

After reading the Children of Technology interview I needed to hightail it to the library to check them out on the good old intercracker.
Sensational XD
Was a little disheartened to see that there was no quote from the messageboard, mind!

Oh, also, I noticed this a while ago but never asked about it, why do you no longer state what the selected art samples are from in the Artist profile section?
I only recognised one and am dying to know what the others are! :p

On a final gushing manly superhero fanboy note, (I have every single issue kept very neatly and organised in a drawer in the Best Cave, I love to dig out old issues while the BestCom is searching for crime, and I'm STILL finding new things to check out) I'd like to congratulate everyone involved in the magazine.
For six years now you've been a consistent force, delivering exactly what you set out to do from the very first issue, a good solid dose of news, reviews, funky shit, themes, and bladhy blahdo bleeh on all that is metal.
Affordable, nice compact size, eyecatching visuals, credible journalism and an absolute policy of, pun intended, zero tolerance regarding trends and bullshittery.

Hails and horns, citizens. Hails and horns.

Best - Man, awayyyyyyyyy!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:04 am Reply with quote
User avatarZero ToleranceZero ToleranceJoined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:18 pmPosts: 6315Location: Landscape XX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:03 pm Reply with quote
User avatarStaffStaffJoined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 6:38 pmPosts: 1008Location: UK, London
I'd like to print and frame that post mate, very nicely put! Cheers!

ALIVE - VIDEO - http://vimeo.com/10346132
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlFzjPmdQck
http://www.alexyork.co.uk/alive
http://www.myspace.com/alexyorkalive
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:34 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:36 pmPosts: 4470Location: Fighting crime
The original was going to be a lot more gushing and fanwanky, to be honest.
I went onto explicit detail about how it's the only metal magazine that ever raises questions I'd nver thought of before.
Such as in this issue, ie, how fucking terrible it is for our fellow metallers in the East.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:38 am Reply with quote
User avatarZero ToleranceZero ToleranceJoined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:18 pmPosts: 6315Location: Landscape XX
Nice recommendation on Haeresiarchs Of Dis ZT. Not only is his music wonderfully grim but his myspace layout is neat and informative. His discography has tracklistings! He gets 10/10 for conciseness :D

http://www.myspace.com/heresiarchsofdis

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:16 am Reply with quote
I discovered Ayat today and (I mean this in the nicest way possible) sound absolutely nothing like I expected them to be. I love fuzzy kvltness as much as the next guy but theres actual riffage here! Fornication And Murder is a great song. Reminds me of Blutvial. Top recommendation ZT.

@ Reviewer Dan Hunt: Nice analysis of Von Thronstahl :lol: Still up to their old tricks are they?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:17 am Reply with quote
User avatarSite AdminSite AdminJoined: Mon Jul 05, 2004 5:46 pmPosts: 532Location: England

Offline Profile