[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Zero Tolerance Magazine • View topic - POD XT LIVE? Good or knackers!?

<  Musicians' section  ~  POD XT LIVE? Good or knackers!?

POD XT LIVE, Any good?

Yeah, it's the shizzle bedizzsle grizzle!!!
0%
[ 0 ] 0%

Bunch of arse I say!
0%
[ 0 ] 0%

Total votes : 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:45 pm Reply with quote
TolerantTolerantJoined: Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:10 pmPosts: 69Location: Portsmouth
Allo peeps,

Just seeing what the general concensus is on the LINE 6 POD XT LIVE pedal of justice that has been about for a little while.

I got one on Monday jut past.
Been fiddling...
Still unsure of it as yet.
I know it's all about your guitar and such, I got some pretty good guitars that sounds fine...yet I cannot find a sound that makes me go "Oh yeah...That's the beast..."

Another thing that quite annoyed me was that you have to pay to download the 'Packs' for things like METAL and other such goodness.
This annoyed me a fair bit, as surely after paying £350 for the pedal itself...you expect it to be ready to go...
Not have to dish out MORE cash for something that should have been included in it???

Anyone else got these problems or maybe you love this beast and can tell what I'm doing wrong!!??!

Cheers,
Brother Ben

NOW SIGNED TO MASCOT RECORDS

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:08 pm Reply with quote
User avatarStaffStaffJoined: Mon Jul 05, 2004 10:49 pmPosts: 542

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:40 am Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Mon Jul 05, 2004 10:44 pmPosts: 1086Location: North East, England

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:47 am Reply with quote
User avatarStaffStaffJoined: Mon Jul 05, 2004 10:49 pmPosts: 542
ah so its extra amp models? i thought it was just some patches, now i see. that's not such a bad deal then, but still, it would have been nice of them to bundle the whole lot with the unit or make them free downloads. but that's business 8)

Offline Profile