[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Zero Tolerance Magazine • View topic - Make a poem!

<  The Idiot Zone  ~  Make a poem!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:59 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:36 pmPosts: 4470Location: Fighting crime
Here is mine.
This took about 10 minutes to think of

One day in the season of spring
I needed to shit after a game of pong ping
The cack that I sprayed made my arsehole sting
And vomit came forth, staining everything
A bucket, I wish that I did bring
For what went unpuked on? Bloody nothing.
In the next cubicle, I heard a voice sing
And through gloryhole, I spied a cockring
And out was pushed a gigantic black thing
Said I "I'm not touching that, you fucking ming."

He pulled it away with a heavy sigh
And with that note he began to cry
Looked through the hole I did, and what did I spy?
That the black man did have a tear in his eye
"How could you hurt me this way" he was blaming I!
"I'm not to blame!" did I quickly reply
"How am I to blame? Tell me why!"
"Because you have left my dreams to die!"

Cried he further "Is it because I'm black?"
"No." I said. "But I'm trying to cack."
"And vomit is flooding to my arsehole crack"

Soon this cubicle would be my tomb
As puke and shit slowly filled the room
A nosebleed now added to my reasons for gloom
A frenzy of body fluids, Liquid Doom

"God!" I cried "Why do this to me?"
"Is it for my life of villainy?"

Said God, "It is for refusing the aid of a dear friend!"
"What do you mean, you fucking bell end?"

The black man's cock returned in a lunge of might
And he cried "For your life, you must hold on tight!"

Through the roof we flied, black man, and black spray
Vomit and shit fell as we flew away
Soaring like birds into the newborn day
Took me he did to the club "Botties Bay"
A place I'd not been to since a year ago today
Though long had passed, it felt like yesterday
For it was here that I found my new way
It was here that I found that I was gay

As we entered, my dillemia did cease
Though now clear of puke, my mouth tasted of grease
Surprised to find my arse smooth as a fleece

Now that we had gone upstairs
He played with and rolled my gigantic pears
Our hero smiles and then he laughs
For the black man says "as big as a fuckin' giraffe's"

With the power of a mighty truck
The black man's hips began to buck
The sound was not unlike a "THWUCK"
As the black man's became stained with muck
After he came, and after a quick suck
They both agreed "What a brilliant fuck"

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:03 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:07 pmPosts: 3292

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:23 am Reply with quote
User avatarZero ToleranceZero ToleranceJoined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:18 pmPosts: 6315Location: Landscape XX

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:03 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:13 pmPosts: 1195
I'm too much of a man to make a poem, that and i lack any type of creativity or intelligence to compose such a thing.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:47 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:07 pmPosts: 3292

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:27 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:13 pmPosts: 1195

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:53 pm Reply with quote
User avatarZero ToleranceZero ToleranceJoined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:18 pmPosts: 6315Location: Landscape XX
♪♫ Ooooh you just say i'm a smelly little imp and I say thats okay-oh!
Ooooh you just say i'm a silly jelly blimp and I say go away-oh!
Cuz i'm smelly over here, and smelly over there, i'm smelly-smelly-smelly everywhere
I fill the bathtub plug with hair and then I sing allday-oh! ♪♫

♪♫ Ooooh you just say i'm a silly little gimp and I say thats okay-oh!
You say a piece of string is limp and I say the word potatoe!
Limp-limp-limp here, limp-limp-limp there, potatoe peelings everywhere
How longzit' take to skin a bear and then I sing allday-oh! OIT! ♪♫

~

Blatantly stolen from Discworld :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:00 am Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:51 pmPosts: 3217Location: Near Glasgow, Scotland