[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Zero Tolerance Magazine • View topic - shit joke

<  The Idiot Zone  ~  shit joke

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:22 am Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:36 pmPosts: 4470Location: Fighting crime
Here's one Bernard manning never said despite that he claimed to have a do at everyone

"This working class guy went into the kitchen to see if his wife was making the tea, and she was, so he beat the shit out of her."

What's the hardest part of a vegetable to swallow?
The wheelchair

What did the mute, deaf, blind, crippled, parilysed retarded orphan get for Christmas?
Cancer.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:51 am Reply with quote
User avatarZero ToleranceZero ToleranceJoined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:18 pmPosts: 6315Location: Landscape XX

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:32 am Reply with quote
User avatarLow ToleranceLow ToleranceJoined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:25 amPosts: 139Location: Somerset,UK
Patti & Selma enter the Quikie mart.
"Twenty Laramies and the same for my sister" croakes Patti.
"I am most terribly sorry ladies, I am unable to meet your smoking requirements at this time" Apu replies.
"What d'ya mean your out of laramies?" demands Selma.
"I mean I am out of cigarettes altogether" replies Apu. "My last customer was Ville Valo!"

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:29 pm Reply with quote
User avatarZero ToleranceZero ToleranceJoined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:18 pmPosts: 6315Location: Landscape XX

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:46 am Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:51 pmPosts: 3217Location: Near Glasgow, Scotland
What's better than winning Gold in the Special Olympics?

Not being retarded.

:lol:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:17 pm Reply with quote
User avatarStaffStaffJoined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 6:38 pmPosts: 1008Location: UK, London
the old jokes are the worst:

What's the difference between a frog?
One of its legs is both the same.

----

Farmer Jim and farmer Jiles are hanging out on the farm.
Farmer Jim says to farmer Jiles "I've a problem with me 'orse. What'll I do?"
Farmer Jiles says to farmer Jim "Oh? What's wrong we it?"
Farmer Jim says to farmer Jiles "I give it turpentine. And it died."
Farmer Jiles says to farmer Jim "Well, I gimme 'orse turpentine last week. And it died".
Farmer Jim says to farmer Jiles "Oh".

----

Kid: "Mummy, will you still love me when I'm ugly?"
Mummy: "Yes, of course I do".

----

Kid: "That shelf looks a bit dodgy, dad"
Dad: "Can't fall down, son. Nothing to hold it".

I take requests.

ALIVE - VIDEO - http://vimeo.com/10346132
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlFzjPmdQck
http://www.alexyork.co.uk/alive
http://www.myspace.com/alexyorkalive
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:46 pm Reply with quote
What did we do to deserve those Alex?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:37 pm Reply with quote
Low ToleranceLow ToleranceJoined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:39 pmPosts: 150

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 11:58 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Tue Sep 07, 2004 9:35 amPosts: 1668Location: Chester, UK
Craig David is quitting his singing career to
join the British Olympic 2012 Archery team.
He's going to be their bow selector.

Belly Button: HavocClaudia: She singlehandedly* prevents this forum from transforming into a colossal Tetsuo shaped mound of phalluses, and has extremely trve metal taste.
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 8:42 am Reply with quote

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 12:22 pm Reply with quote
User avatarIntolerantIntolerantJoined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:27 pmPosts: 651Location: Behind you...
This should really become the official ZT "I'll get my coat" thread...

What kind of biscuits are good at flying?
Wee plain ones

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 6:11 pm Reply with quote
Low ToleranceLow ToleranceJoined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:39 pmPosts: 150
I would post the joke about the wall but you'd never get over it.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 8:51 am Reply with quote

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:18 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 11:21 pmPosts: 1561Location: Kentish Town, London
I belatedly bought my brother a Jade Goody calendar a couple months ago for his birthday, but was disappointed to see on it's arrival that it only went to March.

Thrasherismus Loverasmus

Deathicus Fanaticus

Doomicus Worshippus

Blackist Hailist
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 11:30 pm Reply with quote
User avatarStaffStaffJoined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 6:38 pmPosts: 1008Location: UK, London

ALIVE - VIDEO - http://vimeo.com/10346132
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlFzjPmdQck
http://www.alexyork.co.uk/alive
http://www.myspace.com/alexyorkalive
Offline Profile