[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Zero Tolerance Magazine • View topic - Boredom poem

<  The Idiot Zone  ~  Boredom poem

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:25 pm Reply with quote
User avatarZero ToleranceZero ToleranceJoined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:18 pmPosts: 6315Location: Landscape XX
I'm really very bored, no really I am
I don't care if you don't believe me, I don't give a damn
I want something on toast but I have no jam
I feel so hungry i'd even eat spam.

So here I sit writing this stuff
At the computer totally in the buff
So outrageously bored i'm in a serious huff
I really have had enough.

I wonder what what words rhyme with rhyme?
Well why not, its not a crime
I hear the bells in the wind chime
I can't think of sentence in which to use the word dime.

The third line in the last paragraph is gay
I re-read it and said 'no way!'
Surely i've got something better to say!
I'm not feeling very creative today

A poEm bY BeN AgEd 21

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:33 pm Reply with quote
User avatarZero ToleranceZero ToleranceJoined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:18 pmPosts: 6315Location: Landscape XX
Heres a game. Guess the musical reference :D

BELLY
BUTTON
FUCKING
LOVES
YOU

BELLY
BUTTON
FUCKING
HATES
YOU

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:38 pm Reply with quote
Have you ever tried taking a word and replacing one of its letters to see what words you can make up? I took the word 'Flabbergasted' and replaced the a's. It was loads of fun!

Flebbergested
Flibbergisted
Flobbergosted
Flubbergusted (< this is my favorite one)

Some letters didn't work as well though.

Flbbbergbsted
Flkbbergksted
Flqbbergqsted
Flxbbergxsted

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:39 pm Reply with quote
I can't remember what I was going to post here. Its a shame I think you would of liked it.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:47 pm Reply with quote
Oh wait! I remember now! Can you decipher the following cryptic puzzle?

TSILREBMEM
Reffulf A Esroh Ton
Nottub Ylleb
Nam - Tseb
Deahlatemnoiro
SelcceSuomafEht
Rennips
Spohc
ytitne citereh
Mot Eew
COIEvad
032Zannam
gninommus lacilobaid

Hehehe, it looks like Welsh.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:52 pm Reply with quote
I was just wondering. Is it just me or do the two guys in my avatar look like two Richard D. James fighting himself?

On that note who would win in a fight between the two Aphex Twins and Karl Sanders?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:57 pm Reply with quote
Replies 5 - Views 2

:(

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:01 am Reply with quote
Hey apparently our newest member is called dramacore. Imagine being an entire non-existant subgenre. Mind you I think Amorphis might be dramacore. They seem theatrical.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:23 am Reply with quote
Belly Button: How do Belly!
Belly Button: Oh hello Belly, how are you?
Belly Button: What are you listening to?
Belly Button: The Receiving End Of Sirens
Belly Button: They're rubbish!
Belly Button: I quite like them actually
Belly Button: Wait a minute, how can you LIKE them?
Belly Button: What do you mean?
Belly Button: I hate them, how can I both LIKE and DISLIKE them?
Belly Button: Erm? ... Maybe its like this right. You are the part of me thats not in mood for emo, wheres I am the part of you that wants to listen to them.
Belly Button: But i'm kvlt as fuck!
Belly Button: Yeah not really, because i'm not you see. So neither are you. Because you and I are me and you all at once.
Belly Button: So whilst I could be stabbing customers at work to Horna you, I mean 'I', would rather be looking at squares and dots drawn by some Scandinavian bloke whilst listening to Devendra Banhart?
Belly Button: Something like that yes.
Belly Button: ... so i'm not nekro then? No matter how much I want to be.
Belly Button: Yes but thats not a bad thing. You get to be arty. That counts for something right? Arty!
Belly Button: Well I suppo... wait... Oi! Fuck off a minute mate! You almost got me there!
Belly Button: Wh-what?
Belly Button: You are a my arty gay fag side right?
Belly Button: ... well I wouldn't use those words exactly...
Belly Button: Whatever. You are the arty faggy bit of me (of us) right? Doesn't that make me the metal-as-fook bit of you, of us?!
Belly Button: No, no I...
Belly Button: Yes! I'm right! Shits yeah! Time for winnebago deal you dairy queen!
Belly Button: Shut your gob would-be-pikey-caravan-dweller! Just because I appreciate art and post-modernism doesn't make me uncult
Belly Button: Oh yeah, why can't you spell unkvlt properly then?
Belly Button: I did spell it properly! Your the one thats mispelling shit! You reckon your so hardcore with your spiky gauntlets and NSBM
Belly Button: My music is heavier than yours
Belly Button: Oh go spaff on a swastika!
Belly Button: So you admit it then, HA! failbag!
Belly Button: I don't need lecturing on intensity and heaviness in music from you. Your content just to bleat along to blastbeasts all day. I listen to dubstep
Belly Button: Otherwise known as gay music for gays
Belly Button: Your gay
Belly Button: Ner-er
Belly Button: Uh-uh

[this continues forever]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:55 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:13 pmPosts: 1195
Hectic day?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:45 am Reply with quote

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:09 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:51 pmPosts: 3217Location: Near Glasgow, Scotland
Who's your dealer... hook me up with his number :P

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:23 pm Reply with quote

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:24 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:13 pmPosts: 1195
i dont do angry, dont have the strength, i don't even bother with capital letters anymore, the amount of upset it has caused at work is amusing. next i plan to stop using the spell checker, rebel to the last.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:49 pm Reply with quote