[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Zero Tolerance Magazine • View topic - Something Awful ICQ pranks

<  The Idiot Zone  ~  Something Awful ICQ pranks

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:07 pm Reply with quote
User avatarZero ToleranceZero ToleranceJoined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:18 pmPosts: 6315Location: Landscape XX
I found this lulzy section on SA a few weeks ago. http://www.somethingawful.com/d/icq-pranks/ . Its provided me and my brother Jon with many hours of rib tickling uproars. Heres a few recent(ish) ones that gave me bellylaughs...

The Mellotron Cowboy
http://www.somethingawful.com/d/icq-pra ... st-dad.php
ChodeKING: how did you meet him
Zack: Remember how I was telling you about Ghost Dad?
ChodeKING: ya
Zack: He came through the Mellotron just like Ghost Dad.
ChodeKING: whats he like
Zack: He's a cowboy. He's very rugged and no-nonsense, but he's a bit bewildered by the information age. He's also very excitable and it's his birthday.
ChodeKING: yo tell him happy bday from the C-KING
Zack: Hang on, he's climbing the drapes again.

~

The English Gentleman, Defeated
http://www.somethingawful.com/d/icq-pra ... feated.php
EMROD: okay ill need your cc# to start booking my flights
Yoke: I want to chew off your fingers and toes while you're still alive
Yoke: I will use you as my toilet
Yoke: Is there any upper limit to how many brides I can order at one time?
EMROD: no I need your cc# though
Yoke: Could I subscribe to the brides? Maybe one every three months as I need them or double if I am really going through them in a hurry.
EMROD: need your cc# to supcribe
Yoke: Do you think your skeleton will dissolve in acid?
EMROD: dunno
EMROD: do you have a cc# you can give me? visa or mastercard
Yoke: Really? You're still with me on this one?
Yoke: I want to MURDER AND EAT YOU and MELT YOUR BONES

~

Girls on Girls on Pre-Schoolers
http://www.somethingawful.com/d/icq-pra ... -girls.php
DebbieH: Who is your friend???
Zack: Louis
DebbieH: Oh, So Louis likes Girls On Girls??
Zack: No, he hates them. But I think it will be pretty funny to say "hey Louis, look what I got you" and then he'll get really mad when he sees a girl lying on top of another girl.
DebbieH: Oh. Why doesn't he like girls on girls? Do you have any other friends who like girls on girls??
Zack: I'm not sure why he doesn't like girls on girls. I think it's because he is a holocaust survivor. He doesn't like it when people are lying on top of each other.

:lol:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:58 pm Reply with quote
SpammerSpammerJoined: Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:41 pmPosts: 4140Location: The Internet
You missed out the best one!!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:02 pm Reply with quote
User avatarZero ToleranceZero ToleranceJoined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:18 pmPosts: 6315Location: Landscape XX