[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Zero Tolerance Magazine • View topic - Superhero

<  The Idiot Zone  ~  Superhero

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:19 pm Reply with quote
User avatarZero ToleranceZero ToleranceJoined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:18 pmPosts: 6315Location: Landscape XX
If you were a superhero (or indeed supervillain) by what dramatic guise would you go by and what would your powers be?

I'd like to be Shape Dropper. Half man half dancer. Many years ago Techno Viking was battling crime and fail in Istanbul with his slick nordic moves when he came across a poor orphan child in the street dropping shapes and demonstrating fish of differing sizes. Techno Viking had finally found a human being in whom he saw potential for greatness. He raised the boy who was destined to continue Techno Vikings work who's time as a corporeal being was coming to an end. When Shape Dropper was only 18 years old his adoptive father bequethed onto him his superhero name then transcended into pure concious Techno to traverse a higher plane of existence. Shape Dropper would forever dance in order to rid the world of rubbish Ibiza chillout trance, and evil in general.

I'd continuously transmit drum n' bass and techno music and would never need to sleep or eat, unless someone is kind enough to pass me a bottle of water And my dancing would be so ferocious that no motherfucker (human, superhuman, machine or otherwise) could stop me.

(Are they're any powers Best Man doesn't have? Is there more than one Best Man? Was he human or is he an alien? Do I have FAR too much time on my hands?)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:42 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:53 pmPosts: 1189Location: London
I'd be The Sleeper. My power would be total invulnrability whenever I was asleep. Completely impervious to damage tricks or any super power at all. I reckon you'd have to be really inventive to save the world and foil plots with a power like that.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:33 pm Reply with quote
Highly TolerantHighly TolerantJoined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:53 pmPosts: 45Location: The land of milk and aww fuck it...
My fave comic book has always been the Punisher. I would want to be Frank Castle. Just mean and pissed off.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:56 pm Reply with quote
Low ToleranceLow ToleranceJoined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:39 pmPosts: 150

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:35 am Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:36 pmPosts: 4470Location: Fighting crime
I have no super powers, ben.
It's shameful, what with me having a crippling weakness against chimneys.

However, I am really fucking hard.
Hard for fucking crime in the ass, that is.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:37 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:51 pmPosts: 3217Location: Near Glasgow, Scotland
I'm not a dick... but I am a-dick-ted to crime... well fighting it that is.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:20 am Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:47 pmPosts: 2075Location: Gliese 581 c
SpoonMan - hailing from my SoundGarden of Solitude i fight injustice with my "SPOONS OF DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!" (shouted in an echo-y way), & lay waste to all non tr00 kvlt believers!!!!!!!!!

"I AM SPOONMAN & I WILL NOT BE DEFEATED - except by my overwhelming fear of vinyl floor coverings, damn you lino!!!!!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/heretic_entity

Jesus saves, but Satan scores...
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:20 am Reply with quote
User avatarZero ToleranceZero ToleranceJoined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:18 pmPosts: 6315Location: Landscape XX

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:55 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:36 pmPosts: 4470Location: Fighting crime
I am reminded of the Tick.
"SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!"

Offline Profile