[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Zero Tolerance Magazine • View topic - The obligatory 'Now Playing' thread

<  Music  ~  The obligatory 'Now Playing' thread

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:50 pm Reply with quote
User avatarZero ToleranceZero ToleranceJoined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:18 pmPosts: 6315Location: Landscape XX
Tron (VIP) by Joker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:53 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:36 pmPosts: 4470Location: Fighting crime

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:02 pm Reply with quote
User avatarZero ToleranceZero ToleranceJoined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:18 pmPosts: 6315Location: Landscape XX
Kunnia, Armageddon! by Goatmoon

I've recently been discovering the joys of Goatmoon. Not bad at all for an adorable neo-nazi :D

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:14 pm Reply with quote
User avatarIntolerantIntolerantJoined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:41 pmPosts: 571Location: Under a Tree
Nuit Noire - Lunar Deflagration
and some Sig:Ar:Tyr and Orpheus

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:00 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Tue Sep 07, 2004 9:35 amPosts: 1668Location: Chester, UK
Secrets of the Moon - Seraphim is Dead

Belly Button: HavocClaudia: She singlehandedly* prevents this forum from transforming into a colossal Tetsuo shaped mound of phalluses, and has extremely trve metal taste.
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:28 am Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:36 pmPosts: 4470Location: Fighting crime
Children of Technology.

I was AWARE of the whole metalpunk thing but had lingered away from it because I was pretty sure none of it would be as good as new Darkthrone for reasons purely fanatical :p
After reading the interview with the drummer in the new ZT and being impressed at how much of her shit she knew, I decided to check em.
Very good!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:11 am Reply with quote
Aryan Evil by Goatmoon

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:47 pm Reply with quote
User avatarIntolerantIntolerantJoined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:44 pmPosts: 739

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:52 am Reply with quote

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:25 pm Reply with quote
User avatarIntolerantIntolerantJoined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:44 pmPosts: 739

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:12 am Reply with quote
LOL UR LIKE CHARLIE BROOKER I BET U CRY TEARS OF RAGE AFTER SEX LOL

Silent Bomber on the PS1, giggling at the attrociously bad acting.
Fortunately, it's a game where you shoot people with bombs. Explosive bombs, napalm bombs, paralysis bombs and gravity bombs, so it all balances out nicely.

Also on the PS1

- Alundra (like Zelda only skull punchingly difficult)

- Vagrant Story (The cinematic flair of MGS1 with a sweet graphic novel-esque presentation, minimal RPG stat building elements, awesome Real Time/Pause Thing combat, bajillions of weapons and abilities, and an unforgiving army of enemies)

- Future Cop LAPD (you are a walking police tank. You can unlock a weapon that projects a humongous forcefield that turns people into clouds of gore. This is awesome.)

- Ape Escape (<3 <3 <3 <3)

Musicwise, the following have been lurking on/in/around my stereo

- Dimmu Borgir: Abrahadabra
- Superjoint Ritual: Use Once And Destroy
- Warning: Watching From A Distance
- Queen: The Works
- Mike Oldfield: The Songs of Distant Earth
- Metallica: Ride The Lightning
- Drear: Warring Against The Sun

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:00 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:51 pmPosts: 3217Location: Near Glasgow, Scotland

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:36 am Reply with quote
Just done Kline's nightmare.
Got stuck in the lizard arseholes' lair at about 3AM with no healing items and stopped caring.

It's hardness borders on the ridiculous.
"Let's give 'em multiple rooms full of hard as shit guys with hard to dodge attacks who dodge their attacks with ease and block the ones that do hit."
Bastards.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:13 pm Reply with quote
Now I might be imagining posts again, but do Pulse and Besty not like each other? Come on fella's, knock it off! Everyone has the same smile! So dance my pretties, dance!

I'm re-re-re-discovering the joys the last.FM again. I don't know why I ever leave this place... Actually I do know why. The tiny percentage of awseome eclectic dudes and dudettes are vastly outnumbered by arse breathed You Me At Six fans on the forums. But apart from that theres no good reason why I should ever venture away from last.FM's warm and fuzzy embrace. I hope you'll forgive me if I indulge in some playlist based frolics...

Baby Turns Blue by Virgin Prunes
Lucky Like St. Sebastien by Momus
Irön Horse by Beehoover
Fornication And Murder by Ayat
In My Last Mourning... by Thy Light
The Guest by Blueneck
Allt varð hljótt by Ólafur Arnalds
2 Far Gone by Kode9
A by Shortstuff
New Harvest (Human Blue Remix) by Alex M.O.R.P.H.
Basement Ghost Singing (Armor For Sleep Cover) by Deliberate Flaws
[^ /mild vanity]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:08 am Reply with quote
Colony Wars: Vengeance

Frank Zappa: Teenaged Wind

Offline Profile