[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Zero Tolerance Magazine • View topic - Musical eugenics

<  Music  ~  Musical eugenics

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:15 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:13 pmPosts: 1195

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:18 pm Reply with quote
SpammerSpammerJoined: Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:41 pmPosts: 4140Location: The Internet
The only way the Mighty Boosh could be funny was if Brian Blessed killed everyone with a hammer, seriously.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:55 am Reply with quote
User avatarZero ToleranceZero ToleranceJoined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:18 pmPosts: 6315Location: Landscape XX

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:27 pm Reply with quote
SpammerSpammerJoined: Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:41 pmPosts: 4140Location: The Internet
How about if he fucked with lanky one with a flat nose with some kind of powertool? Rivet gun maybe?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:43 am Reply with quote
User avatarZero ToleranceZero ToleranceJoined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:18 pmPosts: 6315Location: Landscape XX

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:01 am Reply with quote
User avatarStaffStaffJoined: Fri Sep 09, 2005 4:16 pmPosts: 285Location: Birmingham
how dare you talk about me when i am not here...

yes, i like the boosh but am also a fan of comedy in general .....peep show, it crowd, tom green early stuff, eddie murphy saturday night live era, chris rock...it's all good homies...i like to laugh...

i can see why some people find the show irritating though....cuz it's quite fashionable and hip and childlike....but i'm not really bothered...it's all about the surreal aspects and the dynamic between the two protagonists...oh and the crack fox...i like him...

as for musical eugenics...well, a few years ago i was so excited about being able to download music, i just downloaded loads of stuff....trouble is....i found that i didn't really have the time to sit and listen to it all. So now, i just get hold of things that genuinely interest me instead of collecting nectar like a fucking bee on crystal meth...

for instance lately i only have bothered to get the new espers, skitliv and immortal...

on another note...

My girlfriend works for Virgin media, and they are currently implementing software at the moment to monitor the amount of downloading that a person does per day (don't know if they actually log the content itself)...but soon people will be penalised for downloading too much content and i guess investigated if it is blockbuster films etc...so be wary...most providers will be doing this in the next year or so....

best man, you suggest that i don't like much stuff...it is quite the contrary...it's just that heavy metal comes fairly low on the list....and most of it is awful...

i like folk, hip hop and pop as much as metal these days...metal often seems to revel in the past too much for me tin the current climate...retro thrash, trad metal...i still like drudkh, agalloch, falkenbach, burzum, ...all that droney stuff

i'm still around aswell...so hello to everyone...just been doing my radio shows, doing my band Haxan ( played with esoteric on saturday which was awesome) and about to unleash a new life into the world...which has altered all my perspectives and scared the living daylights out of me!

love?

johnny doom xxx

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:20 am Reply with quote
John's to busy having a life and friends :D The last time I spoke to you was at SuperSonic if i'm not mistaken.

I do love Boosh. A lot of people get put of by it because the only place they ever see them is on the cover of NME. I don't blame them for being a bit scared. If I see a band I actually like on an NME cover I have to sit down from shock and engage in some relaxation techniques ala Bill Bailey (crush crush crush, yumyumyumyumyum). The relation ship between Howard and Vince for all their surreal nuances and clashing interests is strangely believable. I like how boring and banal Naboo's life is despite being a sorceror. But to be frank I mostly love boosh for Bob Fossil, or to be more accurate Rich Fulcher's many roles in the series.

How derailed is this thread? :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:30 pm Reply with quote
User avatarIntolerantIntolerantJoined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:41 pmPosts: 571Location: Under a Tree
Isn't Naboo as shaman ?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:15 am Reply with quote

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:03 am Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:36 pmPosts: 4470Location: Fighting crime
I was being facetious doomy boy :wink:

Offline Profile