[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Zero Tolerance Magazine • View topic - Graveland

<  Music  ~  Graveland

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:09 pm Reply with quote
User avatarIntolerantIntolerantJoined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:41 pmPosts: 571Location: Under a Tree
Can anyone recommend a good graveland album ? Not particularly into the early BM stuff, something from the middle to present period?

(that is if anybody listens to graveland!)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:57 pm Reply with quote
User avatarStaffStaffJoined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 11:51 pmPosts: 1227Location: South London
I've stayed away from Graveland because of their NS views.
I don't even care if their music is fantastic or doesn't mention their political views, Rob Darken is fucking c**t.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:08 am Reply with quote
SpammerSpammerJoined: Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:41 pmPosts: 4140Location: The Internet
He's not a c**t, he just doesn't get out the house much. It's scary outside.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:00 pm Reply with quote
User avatarZero ToleranceZero ToleranceJoined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:18 pmPosts: 6315Location: Landscape XX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:31 pm Reply with quote
I cannot understand why people are annoyed by this guys attitude, it's so fucking retarded that it's cute, you know?

"The runes dictate I stay in tonight, for a black man may jump out of a tree and steal my car with his jungle magic, they can do that."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:40 am Reply with quote
User avatarStaffStaffJoined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:55 pmPosts: 47Location: Scotland
Rob Darken's views annoy me cos I actually like a lot of his music but am to PC to allow myself to really like it. As a non-BM album, I would recommend 'Following The Voice of Blood' although I really think you can't beat 'The Celtic Winter'...
Warning though - 'Voice of Blood' may not contain any overt Nazi stuff, but it does have song titles like 'And The Horn Was Sounding Far Away'. Sadly not just an ambient track featuring a horn sounding far away...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:32 am Reply with quote
User avatarIntolerantIntolerantJoined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:41 pmPosts: 571Location: Under a Tree
Yes, finally a helpful post lol. Cheers

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:45 am Reply with quote
User avatarZero ToleranceZero ToleranceJoined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:18 pmPosts: 6315Location: Landscape XX

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:55 am Reply with quote
User avatarTolerantTolerantJoined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:50 pmPosts: 97
What i've heard of Graveland has been absolutely fantastic, one of my mates has everything...

Darkens clearly a bit of a nob, and I don't care for his NS leanings, but it wouldnt stop me buying the music, as it hasn't with Nokturnal Mortum/Sunwheel and the like.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:17 pm Reply with quote
TolerantTolerantJoined: Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:01 pmPosts: 73
Out now: Graveland - "Immortal pride" LP + Poster

After many years of being completely sold out from No Colours Records comes the reissue of Graveland's infamous "Immortal pride" record on vinyl. All original artwork and logos with excellent sound. Comes with printed innersleeve with lyrics and a large 18" x 24" poster with photo from the those days. Produced for Graveland fans by Graveland fans!

Available in Europa from www.heidenshart.nl.nu
Available in the USA from www.foreverplaguedrecords.com

Coming up next: "In the glare of burning churches" LP + poster with original artwork and photos!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:17 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly TolerantHighly TolerantJoined: Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:40 amPosts: 17
"Following the Voice of Blood" is probably my favourite album but it kind of straddles the earlier Black Metal period and the later, more epic sound. For a good mid period album - I'd recommend "Creed of Iron" - which contains this rather excellent track:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEuf3vk_hhw

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:49 pm Reply with quote
Maximum ToleranceMaximum ToleranceJoined: Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:40 pmPosts: 2
Are people who are not gay, that listen to LADY GAGA gay?

Are people who are not NS, that listen to GRAVELAND NS?

Sure, the musik/words may have intended purpose, but someone who appreciates the sounds of the musik is not influenced by the the "message" - especially when things are sung in other languages...

If I enjoy it and want to shout it out, and then I ask...but what am I saying???

So it's just the angle that you approach it.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:06 pm Reply with quote
TolerantTolerantJoined: Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:01 pmPosts: 73

GRAVELAND 'In the glare of burning churches' demo 1993 LP

The most hateful demo of all time, now for the first time on vinyl. This is an official release by Forever Plagued (USA) with official distribution in Europa by HHR. It comes with original cover and logo, large poster, printed innersleeve with lyrics and photos. Price is 15 euro + postage. High quality release just like 'Immortal pride'.

Available in Europa from www.heidenshart.nl.nu
Available in the USA from www.foreverplaguedrecords.com

Still available:
'Immortal pride' LP
'Immortal pride' CD (No Colours)
'In the glare of burning churches' CD (No Colours)
'The Celtic winter' CD (No Colours)
'Following the voice of blood' CD (No Colours)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:37 pm Reply with quote

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:47 am Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:36 pmPosts: 4470Location: Fighting crime
I'm gay and I'd sooner saw my face off than listen to Lady Gaga.
Fluffer, does this make me straight? Do I like pussy now?
I MUST KNOW D:

Offline Profile