[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Zero Tolerance Magazine • View topic - Recent Purchases

<  Music  ~  Recent Purchases

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:02 pm Reply with quote
User avatarIntolerantIntolerantJoined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:44 pmPosts: 739

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 9:11 pm Reply with quote
Decrepitaph/Anatomia - split
Decrepitaph shirt
Gorephilia 'Ascend To Chaos' and shirt
Grave Ritual 'Euphoric Hymns From The Altar Of Death'
Unconsecrated 'Slave To The Grave' 7"
Burial Invocation 'Rituals Of The Grotesque' <--should get these guys in the underground feature of the mag

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 8:41 am Reply with quote
Highly TolerantHighly TolerantJoined: Sun May 22, 2011 10:54 pmPosts: 14
Ulver-war of the Roses
Gallhammer-The End
Morbid Angel-Nevermore
Alcest-Ecallis De Lune
Burzum-Fallen
Beliver-Transhuman
Athiest-Jupiter
Pentagram-Last Rites
Haarp-The Filth
A.C.-Fu**ing A
Cauldron-Burning Fortune
Iron Maiden-The Final Frontier
Amon Amarth-Sutur Rising
Therion-Sita Arha
Children of Bodom-Relentless, Reckless, Forever

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:29 pm Reply with quote
MDF haul:

CDs
ARCHAGATHUS ‘Atrocious Halitosis From Nauseated Disgorging’
BIRDFLESH ‘Mongo Musicale’
CAPITALIST CASUALTIES ‘1996-1999 Years In Ruin’
CAPITALIST CASUALTIES ‘Subdivisions In Ruin’
DEATHEVOKATION ‘The Chalice Of Ages’
DEFILED ‘In Crisis’
DECEASED ‘Surreal Overdose’
DECREPITAPH ‘Profane Doctrines Unburied’
DIVINE EVE ‘Vengeful And Obstinate’
FATALIST ‘The Depths Of Inhumanity’
GADGET ‘The Funeral March’
GRAVE RITUAL ‘Euphoric Hymns From The Altars Of Death’
HAEMORRHAGE ‘Hospital Carnage’
INGROWING ‘Grind’
INGROWING ‘Sunrape’
LIFELESS ‘Beyond The Threshold Of Death’
LOOKING FOR AN ANSWER ‘Eterno Treblinka’
MARTYRDÖD ‘Sekt’
MARUTA ‘Forward Into Regression’
MARUTA ‘In Narcosis’
MIASMAL ‘Miasmal’
NEUROPATHIA ‘Satan Is A c**t’
NOMINON ‘Monumentomb’
NOMINON ‘Terra Necrosis’
OBSYDIAN ‘The Grotesque Presage’
PENTACLE ‘Under The Black Cross’
POSER DISPOSER ‘Waiting To Inhale’
SAYYADINA ‘The Great Northern Revisited’
SLUGATHOR ‘Circle Of Death’
SQUASH BOWELS ‘Grind Virus’
THORNAEON ‘Exacerbated Gnostic Manifestation’
THORNAEON ‘Vorrex Reconstruccion’
TOXAEMIA ‘Buried To Rise’
WEEKEND NACHOS ‘Worthless’
WITCHMASTER ‘Trücizna’
WOMBBATH ‘Internal Caustic Torment’
WORMROT/ I ABHOR - split

7”
ANATOMIA/ DECREPITAPH - split
ARCHAGATHUS/ AXED UP CONFORMIST - split
BRODY’S MILITIA/ THE CRUNKY KIDS - split
CATHETER/ WOJCZECH - split
DISTURBANCE PROJECT/ FISTFUCK - split
ENTRAILS MASSACRE ‘Manifest’
GOD/ ARCHAGATHUS - split
MASOCHRIST
MATKA TERESA/SMG - split
MESRINE/ SPERMBLOODSHIT - split
WARCOLLAPSE ‘Crap, Scrap And Unforgivable Slaughter’
THIS COMP KILLS FASCISTS (1) box set

12”
ANATOMIA ‘Dissecting Inhumanity’
FUNEBRARUM ‘Beneath The Columns Of Abandoned Gods’
HAEMORRHAGE ‘Hospital Carnage’
MIASMAL ‘Miasmal’
PLF ‘Pulverizing Lethal Force’
WOJCZECH ‘Pulsus Letalis’

SHIRTS
Fest shirt grey
Fest shirt black
AFGRUND ‘Vid Helvetats Grindar’
ANATOMIA ‘logo’
ASSUCK ‘Blindspot’
ASSUCK ‘Girl’
BIRDFLESH ‘Farmer Of Wrath’
CIRCLE OF DEAD CHILDREN ‘logo’
CREATIVE WASTE ‘logo’
CREATIVE WASTE ‘Sandniggers’
CRYPTIC SLAUGHTER ‘Nuclear Future’
DECREPITAPH ‘Ancient Death’
FUNEBRARUM ‘red’
FUNEBRARUM ‘grey’
GENERAL SURGERY ‘brain peeler’
GOD MACABRE ‘skull’
GOREMENT ‘Darkness Of The Dead’
MARTYRDÖD ‘Sekt’
MARUTA ‘Forward Into Regression’
MIASMAL ‘s/t’
ORANGE GOBLIN ‘American tour shirt’
REGURGITATE ‘Carnivorous Erection’

OTHER:
ORANGE GOBLIN beer ‘cozy’

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:26 am Reply with quote
Highly TolerantHighly TolerantJoined: Sun May 22, 2011 10:54 pmPosts: 14
abysmal Dawn-leveling the plane of existence
alcest-ecalles de lune
alttar of plagues-tides
blood ceremony-living with the ancients
crowbar-sever the wicked hand

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:14 pm Reply with quote
User avatarLow ToleranceLow ToleranceJoined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:25 amPosts: 139Location: Somerset,UK
New Ramones Tshirt 8)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:29 pm Reply with quote
I didn't buy it but the guitarist of is sending me a shit + EP in the mail so that'll be gravy.

also:
WORMROT 'Dirge' on CD+DVD, LP and the accompanying shirt. 'Cause I'm erect for wee Asians.
and a shirt with this on:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:52 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:13 pmPosts: 1195
I'd be wary of anyone who sends shit through the post, you just don't know where it might of been!

My money this month went on dentist fees...the joys of being private..?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:32 pm Reply with quote
:shock:
s-h-i-r-t... I do apologise to anyone eating when they read that. haha

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:09 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:36 pmPosts: 4470Location: Fighting crime
Venom t-shirts are probably the most important thing in the world <3

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:11 pm Reply with quote
User avatarIntolerantIntolerantJoined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:41 pmPosts: 571Location: Under a Tree
A hoard of music and literature from the charity shop for under a tenner.

Almost a new tattoo but the creepy guy in the parlour wouldn't stop staring. Hmmmm, not having you put needles anywhere near me. And for £70 an hour - fuck off!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:51 pm Reply with quote
Tamikrest - Toumastin
Pentagram - Last Rites (my introduction to the band. It's alright... sounds like a sober Electric Wizard at times)
'Horny Lizards And Headless Chickens' book
Negura Bunget - Poartă De Dincolo
Mammoth Grinder - Extinction Of Humanity (they ripped it like fuck at MDF btw)

and a suit for the first job interview in almost two years... I hate myself though. I had to shop in Primark who seemed to be the cheapest place who actually realise not all men have 29" inside legs :roll:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:34 pm Reply with quote
User avatarIntolerantIntolerantJoined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:41 pmPosts: 571Location: Under a Tree

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:41 pm Reply with quote

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:18 pm Reply with quote
I've heard bits of it. The only album I can lay my hands on at the moment (christ knows where the other one has gone) is Virstele Pamintului which I think is rather good. They were supporting Enslaved this year and I got the the gig about an hour late and missed them :cry: