[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Zero Tolerance Magazine • View topic - Recent Purchases

<  Music  ~  Recent Purchases

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:45 pm Reply with quote
User avatarIntolerantIntolerantJoined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:44 pmPosts: 739
[quote=Best-Man]Earth are a band I like getting smashed to.
Check out The Bees Made Honey in The Lion's Skull, Hibernaculum and HEX.[/quote]
Yeah, I had a little listen to a track from the Bees one on YouTube but, for obvious reasons, it didn't have the same jaw-dropping effect that I imagine it would have listening to it on a proper stereo at home, so I'll put it on my "To Get" list.

I wrote a paragraph trying to respond to the disparaging remarks of American teenagers about 'Black Masses' but however many times I re-wrote it, it invariably boiled down to me just using far more words than necessary to effectively say "PAH! Kids! What do they know?!!".

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:06 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:36 pmPosts: 4470Location: Fighting crime
My opinion is the only one that matters to me.

Except for Lemmy's, most of the time.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:19 pm Reply with quote
User avatarZero ToleranceZero ToleranceJoined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:18 pmPosts: 6315Location: Landscape XX

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:54 pm Reply with quote
User avatarLow ToleranceLow ToleranceJoined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:22 pmPosts: 175Location: Nottingham

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:38 am Reply with quote
Harper Lee's 'To Kill A Mockingbird'
Robert Tressell's 'The Ragged Trousered Philanthropists'
'Secret Britain' book about (allegedly) strange secrets about the UK
some leopard print leggings for MDF!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:22 pm Reply with quote
User avatarZero ToleranceZero ToleranceJoined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:18 pmPosts: 6315Location: Landscape XX
Braught loads of books...

Absolutely disgusting book that made me ashamed of my gender, but also incredibly funny and gloriously pessimistic. The ending is one of the most appalling and abrupt conclusions i've ever read.

I get the feeling I would of got along very well with Ambrose Bierce. He had absolutely no hope or reverence of anything, in his mind we're all doomed and destined for a miserable demise. Makes for good bedtime reading!

Because Dabid Shrigleys drawings are the best thing ever.

Eccentric but beautiful graphic novel rendering of Dante's Inferno. Gets increasingly weirder and abstract as Dante ascends from hell and enters purgatory and later paradise.

I love big expensive art surveys.

Ostensibly an art magazine, but oh so much more! Features fascinating articles on the different schools of thought of Renaissance painting restoration, theoretical language coding that used flower heads as a means of relaying messages, animal baldness/hairlesnness, Elvis's gold suit and much more besides.

I've also recently baught this, though i've yet to read it...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:00 pm Reply with quote
User avatarTolerantTolerantJoined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:27 amPosts: 61
Inquisition - Ominous Doctrines... (A5 version)
Impaled Nazarene - Manifest
Ahab - The Divinity of Oceans
The Obsessed - Lunar Womb (reissue)
Lair of The Minotaur - War Metal Battle Master

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:48 pm Reply with quote

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:48 pm Reply with quote
User avatarTolerantTolerantJoined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:27 amPosts: 61

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:29 pm Reply with quote
Awesome. Cheers man.

On-topic;
Fen - Epoch (after frankly loving the fuck out of everything I've heard by them so far)
Neurosis - Souls At Zero
QI Book Of Animals
Charles Bukowski 'The Post Office' and another one I can't remember the title of
Hunter S Thompson 'The Gonzo Diaries'

need to stop buying bargain books from work faster than I can read them!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:10 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:36 pmPosts: 4470Location: Fighting crime
The Works is incredible 8)

- Anaal Nathrakh shirt (Red. Eschaton. Shortsleeve)
- Burzum (As I couldn't decide which one of the album cover shirts looks best I decided to go for the funny one of Varg holding a huge fucking knife and looking like a hermit)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:35 pm Reply with quote

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:04 am Reply with quote
I'm wearing it right now.
I'm a bit pissed I haven't had any members of ANTIFA try to murder me yet.
Actually had a fair few compliments.

I'd love it even more if it was the knife he killed Euradickheadonymous with.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:57 pm Reply with quote

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:26 am Reply with quote
At the risk of getting mobbed by every black metaller - Euronymous was a fucking prick.

Offline Profile