[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Zero Tolerance Magazine • View topic - Belly Button's Magnificent CD Sale

<  ZTrade  ~  Belly Button's Magnificent CD Sale

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:51 pm Reply with quote
User avatarZero ToleranceZero ToleranceJoined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:18 pmPosts: 6315Location: Landscape XX
Hello to you. I have a veritable arks worth of CD's to sell, of many genres and styles. All CD's in this list cost £5 unless otherwise noted, i'll make it clear if there are any problems or damages to the individual items and faulty products I will of course refund. For P&P I humbly request the pricely sum of 50p per item. My paypal address is abzhog@hotmail.co.uk ~ If you have any queries on individual CDs don't be afraid to post them here, or PM if you prefer :D

Aesop Rock - Fast Cars, Danger, Fire & Knives SOLD
The Agony Scene - The Darkest Red [£4 jewel casing damage]
Amenra - Mass III SOLD
Anaal Nathrakh - Domine Non Es Dignus
Anaal Nathrakh - Eschaton SOLD
Angels Of Light - We Are Him
Animal Collective - Strawberry Jam
Akala - It's Not A Rumour
Aklo - Beyond Madness
Aklo - Unnamable
Akercocke - Words That Go Unspoken, Deeds That Go Undone
Aphex Twin - Come To Daddy
Aphex Twin - Richard D. James Album
Aphex Twin - Chosen Lords
Arcade Fire - Funeral
Arctic Flame - Primeval Agressor RESERVED
Armor For Sleep - What To Do When You Are Dead SOLD
Art Brut - Bang Bang Rock & Roll SOLD
At The Drive-In - Relationship Of Command
Autechre - Amber SOLD
Battles - Mirrored
Big Black - Songs About Fucking
Bjork - Greatest Hits
Bloc Party - Silent Alarm
Botch - Unifying Themes Redux SOLD
Bretwaldas Of Heathen Doom - Battle Staffs In The Mushroom Woods RESERVED
Burial - Untrue
Busdriver - Fear Of A Black Tangent
Chevron - Everything's Exactly The Same
Chthonic - Seediq Bale
Ciccone Youth - The Whitey Album
Code - Nouveau Gloaming SOLD
The Cooper Temple Clause - See This Through And Leave [£4 - jewel casing damage]
The Cooper Temple Clause - Kick Up The Fire, And Let The Flames Break Loose
Crowned Heads Of Europe - Arcana Selections, Lesser And Greater
Crystal Castles - Crystal Castles
Cursed - One
Danava - Danava
Dark Forest - Fear Dearg
Dark Forest - Phantoms Of The Sea
Darkest Hour - Undoing Ruin
Darkthrone - Under A Funeral Moon
Darkthrone - Transilvanian Hunger
Darkthrone - The Cult Is Alive
Dead Kennedys - Fresh Fruit For Rotting Vegetables
Deadwood - 8 19
Death From Above 1979 - You're A Woman, I'm A Machine
Defeated Sanity - Psalms Of The Moribund
Deicide - Till Death Do Us Part SOLD
Devendra Banhart - Cripple Crow
Die Warzau - Convenience
Dilated Peoples - 20/20 SOLD
The Dissociatives - The Dissociatives [£3 jewel casing damage, faulty when uploading songs to computer]
Divine Heresy - Bleed The Fifth
The Dresden Dolls - The Dresden Dolls
The Dresden Dolls - Yes, Virginia
The Drips - The Drips
Earlimart - Everyone Down Here
Elbow - The Seldom Seen Kid SOLD
Electric Wizard - Witchcult Today SOLD
Enochian Theory - A Monument To The Death Of An Idea
Envelopes - Demon
Fantomas - Suspended Animation
Fatboy Slim - The Greatest Hits
Finntroll - Nattfodd
Franz Ferdinand - Franz Ferdinand
The Futureheads - The Futureheads
The Go! Team - Thunder, Lightning, Strike [£3 jewel casing damage]
Guapo - Black Oni
Gutworm - Disfigured Narcissus
Hell Hammer - Demon Entrails SOLD
Hypocrisy - Virus
Insomnium - Above The Weeping World
The (International) Noise Conspiracy - Armed Love
Jack Off Jill - Clear Hearts Grey Flowers SOLD
Jehst - The Mengi Mix Tape
Kaiser Chiefs - Employment
Kasabian - Kasabian
Killing Joke - Killing Joke
Klaxons - Myths Of The Near Future
Kylie Minoise - A Beginners Guide To Human Suspension
Kylie Minoise - Spank Magic Lodge
Lars Frederikson & The Bastards - Viking
Th' Legendary Shack Shakers - Pandelirium
Liars - Drums Not Dead
Lightspeed Champion - Falling Off The Lavender Bridge
Limbonic Art - Legacy Of Evil
M. Craft - Silver & Fire
Madvillain - Madvillainy
Marduk - Rom 5:12 SOLD
Mariae Nascenti - Fey [£1 signed demo]
Marilyn Manson - Holy Wood
Mastodon - Leviathan
Maths/Throats - Maths + Throats Split
Matisyahu - Youth
Mclusky - The Difference Between You And Me Is That I'm Not On Fire
Mercury Rev - The Secret Migration
Millencolin - Kingwood
Modern Life Is War - Witness
Modest Mouse - Goods News For People Who Love Bad News
Mouth - Drown
Nachtmystium - Assassins: Black Meddle Pt. 1 SOLD
Nackt Insecten - Sick Animal Eyes SOLD
Napalm Death - Scum
Nightmare Of You - Nightmare Of You
Nile - Annihilation Of The Wicked
Nile - Ithcyphallic
Nine Inch Nails - With Teeth
Of Montreal - Icons, Abstract Thee
Ok Go - Oh No
Panic DHH - Panic Drives Human Herds
Pelican - Australasia SOLD
Pendulum - In Silico
Pentemple - Pentemple SOLD
The Prodigy - The Prodigy Experience
The Prodigy - Music For The Jilted Generation
The Prodigy - Fat Of The Land
The Prodigy - Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned
Pure Reason Revolution - The Dark Third SOLD
The Receiving End Of Sirens - Between The Heart & The Synapse
Reuben - Racecar Is Racecar Backwards
Rico - Violent Silences
The Roots - Things Fall Apart SOLD
Rotting Christ - Khronos
Rotting Christ - Sanctus Diavolos
Rotting Christ - Theogonia SOLD
Rude Form - 2x Mouth Open, Teeth Showing
S.T.U.N. - Evolution Of Energy
Sage Franchis - A Healthy Distrust SOLD
Sarpanitum - Despoilment Of Origin [£4 - jewel casing damage]
Sepia Dreamer - The Sublime
Severe Torture - Sworn Vengeance
Sex Positions - Sex Positions
Shy Child - Noise Won't Stop
Skinny Puppy - The Greater Wrong Of The Right SOLD
Smaga - My Lands
Sonic Youth - Sonic Youth
Sonic Youth - Goo
Sparta - Threes
Strapping Young Lad - Alien
Susperia - Unlimited
Throbbing Gristle - Live Vol. 2
Torture Killer - Swarm!
Total Fucking Destruction - Compact Disc Ver. 1.0 [£4 - jewel casing damage]
Twelve Tribes - The Rebirth Of Tragedy SOLD
TV On The Radio - Desperate Youth, Blood Thirsty Babes
UFO! - The Future Is Listening
Underworld - Second Toughest In The Infants
Underworld - Oblivion With Bells
Various Artists - Bangers & Thrash
Various Artists - Savage Pencil Presents: Lion Vs. Dragon In Dub
Various Artists - This Comp Kills Fascists Vol. 1
The Vision Bleak - The Wolves Go Hunt Their Prey
Whitehouse - Asceticists SOLD
Winnebago Deal - Plata O Plomo
Winnebago Deal - Dead Gone
Wolf Eyes - Burned Mind
XTC - Drums & Wires SOLD
Young Knives - Superabundance
Zao - The Funeral Of God SOLD

Last edited by Belly Button on Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:59 am, edited 9 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:47 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 11:21 pmPosts: 1561Location: Kentish Town, London
I shotgun the Marduk CD. Is that all stuff you no longer want Belly?? I bet theres probably some more random non-Metal stuff in there I wouldn't mind hearing but i wouldnt fucking know where to start!

Ill message or something tomorrow about Marduk, I cant be bothered right now 8)

Thrasherismus Loverasmus

Deathicus Fanaticus

Doomicus Worshippus

Blackist Hailist
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:07 am Reply with quote
User avatarZero ToleranceZero ToleranceJoined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:18 pmPosts: 6315Location: Landscape XX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:00 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 11:21 pmPosts: 1561Location: Kentish Town, London
Ok ill have the Hellhammer one too, I take it thats the 2-cd pack yeh?

And will you be wanting cash or to trade? Have you seen my list that was once here somewhere? Maybe i should put it up...

Thrasherismus Loverasmus

Deathicus Fanaticus

Doomicus Worshippus

Blackist Hailist
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:45 am Reply with quote

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:42 pm Reply with quote
Ok I thought it was about time I added my list so check it out belly. As you not into buying CDs anymore it seems therell be little you want so ill soon paypal you £11 for the Marduk and Hellhammer CDs...

Thrasherismus Loverasmus

Deathicus Fanaticus

Doomicus Worshippus

Blackist Hailist
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:44 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:07 pmPosts: 3292
I'd like to purchase the Arctic Flame cd off you. I still don't have a proper copy of my band's first release

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:00 pm Reply with quote

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:42 am Reply with quote
I'm afraid there are a few items on that list i'm taking out of the sale. Mainly because i'd be sad to see the following titles leave my collection. I'm sorry if you were planning on purchasing the following albums...

Antony & The Johnsons - Antony & The Johnsons
Antony & The Johnsons - I Am A Bird Now
Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - B.R.M.C.
Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Howl
The Dears - No Cities Left
Joan As Police Woman - Real Life
Nico - The Frozen Borderline
Pedro The Lion - Achilles Heel
Roots Manuva - Brand New Second Hand
Roots Manuva - Awfully Deep
Roots Manuva - Alternately Deep

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:07 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:09 pmPosts: 1303Location: Oxford/Birmingham
Good call on keeping No Cities Left! No one should be without that album :D.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:33 pm Reply with quote

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:11 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:13 pmPosts: 1195

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:55 am Reply with quote
I realize at this point I probably won't get anymore offers. But just incase you are please note i'm taking some more records off sale. This includes...

Abgott - Artefact Of Madness
Beirut - Gulag Orkestar
Black Eye Riot - No Hope, No Future, No Worries
Cutting Pink With Knives - Oh Wow!
Cutting Pink With Knives - Populuxxe
Dangerdoom - The Mouse & The Mask
Les Savy Fav - Let's Stay Friends
MF Doom - Mm.. Food
Robots In Disguise - We're In The Music Biz
The Warlocks - Heavy Deavy Skull Lover

I'm sure more will leave the sale before long so if you want to order anything please do it as soon as possible. [/highpressuresaletactics]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:34 pm Reply with quote
User avatarIntolerantIntolerantJoined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:41 pmPosts: 571Location: Under a Tree
aw man, how can you want to get rid of bretwaldas? unless you happen to have 2 copies in which case i'll let you off !

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:56 pm Reply with quote