[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Zero Tolerance Magazine • View topic - Some (mostly recent) CDs I'd like to trade

<  ZTrade  ~  Some (mostly recent) CDs I'd like to trade

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:17 pm Reply with quote
User avatarTolerantTolerantJoined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:09 pmPosts: 52Location: Sheffield, United Kingdom
Was wondering if anyone was interested in any of the CDs I'd like rid of:

Amesoeurs - Amesoeurs
Belphegor - Bondage Goat Zombie
Bohren & der Club of Gore - Dolores
Boris - Pink
Boris - Smile
Boris with Michio Kurihara - Rainbow
Cannibal Corpse - Tomb of the Mutilated (still wrapped)
Fleshgod Apocalypse - Oracles
Hate Eternal - Fury & Flames
Hate Eternal - I, Monarch
Manes - How The World Came To An End
Meshuggah - Catch 33
Meshuggah - Chaosphere
Meshuggah - obZen
Nachtmystium - Assassins - Black Meddle part I
Nachtmystium - Instinct: Decay
Vader - Necropolis

...and a few more I'll put up later. Preferably for trade (but I'm open to offers), all well looked after, just didn't "click" with me. I'm looking for:

Dead As Dreams by Weakling (PLEASE)
Deathcrush and Live In Leipzig by Mayhem
Any Bathory, Burzum and Gorgoroth
Enslaved (older than Vertebrae)
Leviathan apart from Massive Conspiracy Against All Life
Immortal (older than All Shall Fall)
Xasthur albums older than Defective Epitaph (apart from A Gate Through Bloodstained Mirrors)
Sunn O))) albums (older than Black One)
Amon Amarth (older than Twilight of the Thundergod)
Demigod, At the Arena ov Aion, Ezkaton, Pandemonic Incantations, Satanica and Thelema.6 by Behemoth
...and pretty much any French black metal, USBM and generally "old school" black metal. PM me or post if there's something you want, I'm open to any offers really.

Last edited by PopeStephen on Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:06 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 11:21 pmPosts: 1561Location: Kentish Town, London
Out of that top list I wouldnt mind getting involved with the High on Fire and Nachtmystium 'Instincts:Decay' records. Im going to pull a few CDs out of my collection in the next few days which i no longer want, though I doubt youd want any of them to trade, so let me know what youd want for these. Im really so poor at the mo so I might still have to back down however and let some other person with money take them from me :(

I have many of the albums that you are looking for but safe to say not one of them do I intend to get rid of at this current time! Always the way huh...

Thrasherismus Loverasmus

Deathicus Fanaticus

Doomicus Worshippus

Blackist Hailist
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:14 am Reply with quote
User avatarTolerantTolerantJoined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:09 pmPosts: 52Location: Sheffield, United Kingdom

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:43 am Reply with quote
User avatarStaffStaffJoined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 11:51 pmPosts: 1227Location: South London
If you're that desperate for the Weakling album get it here while they still have it in stock, and discounted to boot!

http://www.blackmetal.com/cgi-bin/gold/ ... em=TM017CD