[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Zero Tolerance Magazine • View topic - Things That Piss You Off...

<  Non-music  ~  Things That Piss You Off...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:22 pm Reply with quote
User avatarZero ToleranceZero ToleranceJoined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:18 pmPosts: 6315Location: Landscape XX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:47 am Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:36 pmPosts: 4470Location: Fighting crime
the family upstairs jesus c**ting fuck

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:34 pm Reply with quote
User avatarIntolerantIntolerantJoined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:44 pmPosts: 739
Having to explain to fucking morons who go into shops claiming they know what they want when they blatantly don't.
Perfect example, people that go into HMV and don't know who sings a particular song or even what the song is called. All they can recount is two indiscriminate lines from the song - not even the chorus most of the time - and look on dumbfounded at you if you don't instantly know what the fuck they want.

That or even having to explain to people that yes, a live CD is different to a studio CD because it's recorded live, so yes, you will be able to hear the audience at some points. That's why it's a live CD.

Or:
*in pure Oirish traveller voice* "Have you got a CD with the songs from dat Dirty Dancing filem" (sic)
"Yes, it'll be just over on the far right hand side in the Soundtracks section"
*goes off before returning later and asking:
"That Dirty Dancing CD, does it have all the songs from the film on it?"
"Yes"
"You sure, you know, all the songs that were in the film"
"Yes, it's the soundtrack CD."

I surprisingly managed to refrain from saying "It's in the SOUNDTRACKS section because it's got TRACKS that were part of the SOUND of the film whose poster is on the front. If it was a random collection of songs that had nothing to do with the film on the cover, there'd be no sense to it".

Ad infinitum.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:50 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:13 pmPosts: 1195
I doubt this occured to said person in question but not all soundtracks have the songs featured in the film due to the artist/label not permitting them.
Just saying...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:20 pm Reply with quote
That ball-achingly annoying generic R&B singer that whatever mobile company it is that sponsors loads of comedy on E4 uses.

I'm usually very tolerant of shit on TV that annoys me but man I want to punch that fucker right in the munt

Trying to get half a million fucking websites to even open in fucking Google bastard Chrome.
And the word "oops", thanks to Google Chrome.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:58 am Reply with quote
User avatarIntolerantIntolerantJoined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:41 pmPosts: 571Location: Under a Tree
The biggest night out fail ever. Crap band, being the designated driver :evil: and people throwing up multiple times. I felt like their mum *sigh*

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:12 pm Reply with quote
Being sober at gigs whilst others get pissed is indeed shit.
I'm going to make up for it big time once I've finally finished losing weight.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:41 pm Reply with quote
User avatarZero ToleranceZero ToleranceJoined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:18 pmPosts: 6315Location: Landscape XX

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:27 pm Reply with quote

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:29 pm Reply with quote
oh and something that pisses me off...

It's taken the Inland Revenue six fucking weeks to send me a 100-or-so word letter telling me what I already know, ie that I'm due a fucking rebate, so now I have to "expect a cheque in the post", whenever that fucking turns up.
If it's another six weeks then keep an eye on the national press as I'll probably have held a pen-pusher hostage with a really sharp pencil or something by then.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:56 pm Reply with quote
User avatarIntolerantIntolerantJoined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:41 pmPosts: 571Location: Under a Tree
Can see the headlines now "Man staples hapless civil servant to desk in rebate rage" Lol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:58 pm Reply with quote
Think Dave Syndrome but triggered by stress instead of heat.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:29 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:51 pmPosts: 3217Location: Near Glasgow, Scotland
The cost of car insurance :(

I can afford a car but not the insurance :(

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:07 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 11:21 pmPosts: 1561Location: Kentish Town, London

Thrasherismus Loverasmus

Deathicus Fanaticus

Doomicus Worshippus

Blackist Hailist
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:55 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:53 pmPosts: 1189Location: London