[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Zero Tolerance Magazine • View topic - Things That Piss You Off...

<  Non-music  ~  Things That Piss You Off...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:00 pm Reply with quote
TolerantTolerantJoined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:17 amPosts: 57Location: New York
Something about my internet connection pisses me off. I thought it was a bad router but I replaced that over the weekend and I am still losing my connection.
Next thing to replace: the modem.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:00 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:51 pmPosts: 3217Location: Near Glasgow, Scotland
Mary Anne Hobbs' last show on Radio 1 tonight. Doesn't so much piss me off, just makes me sad.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:44 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:53 pmPosts: 1189Location: London

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:37 pm Reply with quote
User avatarIntolerantIntolerantJoined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:41 pmPosts: 571Location: Under a Tree
Finishing one of my jobs today and having a proper ten year old girl moment when saying bye to the ponies :(

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:21 pm Reply with quote
User avatarLow ToleranceLow ToleranceJoined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:36 amPosts: 216Location: BREAKING THE FUCKING LAW
POLICE WEARING KEVLAR

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:34 pm Reply with quote
User avatarZero ToleranceZero ToleranceJoined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:18 pmPosts: 6315Location: Landscape XX

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:25 pm Reply with quote
User avatarIntolerantIntolerantJoined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:41 pmPosts: 571Location: Under a Tree

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:32 pm Reply with quote
User avatarIntolerantIntolerantJoined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:44 pmPosts: 739
Lame apathetic crowds at gigs.
Awful, muddy PA sound.
And both being practically guaranteed to always happen in Manchester, whatever the band or venue.

I'm still somewhat baffled as to how the fuck a band like Ion Dissonance even gets ANY hype let alone had so infinitely much better a response from the crowd last night than Hour Of Penance who quite frankly were fifteen times heavier, didn't have anywhere near a fraction of as many needless breakdowns and 'core' moments as ID and generally played the fuckers off the stage. Yet the crowd went rabid for Ion Dissonance and, save a few headbangers at the front, stayed pretty much entirely motionless for Hour Of Penance.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:04 pm Reply with quote
User avatarZero ToleranceZero ToleranceJoined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:18 pmPosts: 6315Location: Landscape XX

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:05 pm Reply with quote
Hyperbole fails me to describe how awful and fucking overrated as hell they are.
I've had the misfortune to have to sit through an Annotations Of An Autopsy set in the past and even THAT wasn't as fucking awful as Ion Dissonance.

I guess what galls me the most is that Hour Of Penance do a fucking standup job of persevering through a shit PA to play their guts off AND sound far more fucking brutal than any of the bands either side of them, and yet it's Ion Dissonance's shitstorm that whips the crowd into a frenzy with tiresome breakdown after breakdown after tiresome fucking breakdown.

Quite possibly the most baffling bands I've seen live... baffling in the sense that you find yourself asking yourself 'Surely I'm not hte only one that can hear how fucking ridiculously shit that is, am I?'.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:26 pm Reply with quote
Tryin to type anythin online with a keyboard that point blank refuses to use any letter 'g's at all.
I've literally had to copy + paste one into every single sentance I've wrote in the last half hour...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:42 pm Reply with quote
User avatarLow ToleranceLow ToleranceJoined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:36 amPosts: 216Location: BREAKING THE FUCKING LAW
PEOPLE WHO DANCE AROUND ME AT GIGS.
I'M TRYING TO DRINK, FUCK OFF OR I'LL SHOOT YOU WITH MY MELT GUN.
IT GIVES YOU AN OVERWHELMING URGE TO WATCH MOVIES LIKE STREET TRASH UNTIL YOU DIE.
I'VE COME TO WATCH FOR FUCK'S SAKE, I COULD DANCE LIKE A TWAT AT HOME IF HEADBANGING, MOSHING AND DANCING WASN'T FOR TWATS.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:00 am Reply with quote

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:03 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:36 pmPosts: 4470Location: Fighting crime
If it was recorded after the year 1979 he tends to think it's awful music for children.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:42 pm Reply with quote
Work. Point made.