[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Zero Tolerance Magazine • View topic - Things That Piss You Off...

<  Non-music  ~  Things That Piss You Off...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:19 pm Reply with quote
User avatarIntolerantIntolerantJoined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:44 pmPosts: 739
The general public

Weather that doesn't know whether it wants to be sunny & hot, overcast and stuffy or cold and raining. All in the space of a day.

Falling for women that live too far away for anything to happen without significant life changes which at present are beyond my means.

Working in retail.

Not being able to get ANY kind of other job whatsoever or even an interview for such.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:10 am Reply with quote
TolerantTolerantJoined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:17 amPosts: 57Location: New York
I can't find the chord voicing I want and god damn is it pissing me off. :evil:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:13 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:51 pmPosts: 3217Location: Near Glasgow, Scotland
Finally realising it's time to bite the bullet and get a new computer or laptop

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:33 am Reply with quote
TolerantTolerantJoined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:17 amPosts: 57Location: New York
Pissed b/c I had to work 3 extra hours today. And I'm salaried, so no overtime pay. :evil:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:09 pm Reply with quote
User avatarIntolerantIntolerantJoined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:41 pmPosts: 571Location: Under a Tree
Post holiday blues and not being able to write this bloody application form

*Hi-yah! :knight: Take that you bastard application form :helmet: *

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:42 pm Reply with quote
User avatarIntolerantIntolerantJoined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:44 pmPosts: 739
Being stuck, after fucking seven years of post-high school education, in a job I not only dislike but have to put up with moronic members of the public and being patronised & belittled by the management who no matter how hard you work or what you achieve are never fucking satisfied with anything you do.
All for not much over NMW and a fucking fourteen hour a week job, which leads me on to the dole which even though I'm working UNDER their weekly maximum hours worked, still refuse to give me any money claiming my "contributions have run out", which just makes me ask how the fuck do shitloads of 16-19 year olds get JSA for fucking years when they've never worked a bastard full-time job in their life?

That and being tied down to my diet (voluntarily, admittedly, but more for the sake of my own sanity than any "pleasure" any more) which is still fucking dragging on two years to the day since I started out at 281lbs...

In short, bad fucking day.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:15 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:51 pmPosts: 3217Location: Near Glasgow, Scotland
Mary Anne Hobbs leaving Radio 1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:21 am Reply with quote
Maximum ToleranceMaximum ToleranceJoined: Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:48 amPosts: 7
People disrespecting LaVey.....

.......issue #35 page 22 "Since the 60's, when that American faggot started his so-called "Church of Satan" things have developed...."

...what the hell is that statement? A back-handed compliment?
Now I can appreciate people who take the Left-Hand path studies beyond the LaVey system, LaVey's Satanism was terribly limited in it's scope, it was shallow (which arguably it was meant to be) & incomplete. But I am a big fan & student of LaVey, his life, his work & his self-made "myth". I am not a blind worshipper of the cult of LaVey by any means, I am well aware of his lies that formed his myth, but I can appreciate that as the work of a cunning individual. His work has been inspirational & entertaining to me over the years & I can't understand people who feel they have to disrespect his monumental influence on Satanism & Black Magic in general. Satanic aesthetics as we know them is due to him, resurrecting the graphic of the sigil of Baphomet, which has graced the covers of numerous metal covers wouldn't have been so common if not for his use of it. The Satanic Bible has inspired numerous musicians & magicians (note: not spelt with a K) to delve deeper into Left Hand path subjects. ....(I got no time for pompous Church of Satan members though) ....& I think LaVey at least deserves some respect for "cracking the ice" & introducing the basic tenets & aesthetics of Satanism to the world......... no?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:49 pm Reply with quote
LaVey was a tosser.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:10 pm Reply with quote
SpammerSpammerJoined: Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:41 pmPosts: 4140Location: The Internet
To be fair, he was.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:19 am Reply with quote
Maximum ToleranceMaximum ToleranceJoined: Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:48 amPosts: 7
...fair enough :roll:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:14 pm Reply with quote
User avatarZero ToleranceZero ToleranceJoined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:18 pmPosts: 6315Location: Landscape XX
I can't say I have a strong opinion for or against Satanists and other exponents of the Satanic philosophy. I get a cheap laugh at the corpsepainted ALL CAPS christ-raping variety and something to mull over from the more reasonable literate variety.

But I still dream of being able to grow facial hair like Lavey's...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:08 pm Reply with quote
SpammerSpammerJoined: Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:41 pmPosts: 4140Location: The Internet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:30 pm Reply with quote
:lol: I've thought that soooo many times.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:30 pm Reply with quote
User avatarIntolerantIntolerantJoined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:41 pmPosts: 571Location: Under a Tree
Feeling bummed about what to do next. Placement finishes early september. Got p/t job on weekends. Full time job - HAHAHAHA, not likely. I want to tramp about for a bit but have total lack of fundage or own flat (will have to move back in with the parents). Want to go on some courses - again money fail .

Ho hum