[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Zero Tolerance Magazine • View topic - Things That Piss You Off...

<  Non-music  ~  Things That Piss You Off...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:49 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:51 pmPosts: 3217Location: Near Glasgow, Scotland
Got pulled by the traffics at 2 this morning for doing 44 on a completely empty 30 road which by all logic should be at least a 40. c**ts.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:04 pm Reply with quote
User avatarZero ToleranceZero ToleranceJoined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:18 pmPosts: 6315Location: Landscape XX
People proclaiming genres/movements/ideas to be dead. "Rock n' roll is dead". "Painting is dead". "Comedy is dead". "Fun is dead". Why bother telling me something thats apparently escaped my notice when you could be instead attempting to expand whatever field/s you happen to reside. Smug tossers.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:22 pm Reply with quote
User avatarZero ToleranceZero ToleranceJoined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:18 pmPosts: 6315Location: Landscape XX
I found this joyous video on Youtube of Anton La Vey on his calliope!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FEV2F55 ... re=related

[wins life]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:22 pm Reply with quote
User avatarIntolerantIntolerantJoined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:44 pmPosts: 739
Nothing like trying to rewrite/reinvigorate your CV, in the vague desperate hope of SOMEBODY fucking giving you so much as a shot at a job, to remind you of just how much of a dead man walking your "career" so far has been.

How the fuck are you supposed to big up your potential and your 'achievements' when all you've been able to get since 16 is shelf-stacking jobs and ten grand in debt for a completely redundant degree that's been as much use getting a job as a piece of paper stapled to a terrier.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:54 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:13 pmPosts: 1195
lie/exaggerate.
If you've got 10k of debt, let them know and say because of that you'll be dedicated to the firm and will have the ambition to want to move on in the firm to help better your position and hopefully give something back to the company etc... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:13 pm Reply with quote
User avatarIntolerantIntolerantJoined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:41 pmPosts: 571Location: Under a Tree
Rural types telling me "I bet you scrub up well when your not in work clothes" when I'm holding a chainsaw.

I WILL CUT YOUR FUCKING LEG OFF!

as well as other not very subtle chat up lines. My boots are Kevlar re-enforced. I have no problem in kicking your shins to a pulp. Now fuck off.

On the bright side I went bird ringing with a guy from work tonight (baby barn owls are well sweet) and then stopping for a spontaneous pint on the way back

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:57 pm Reply with quote

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:59 pm Reply with quote
oh and another thing, even though I'm almost five stone lighter than I was a couple of years ago, I'm so neurotic that even now I still look in the mirror and think of myself as a fat bastard.

Yay for mental instability!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:34 am Reply with quote

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:17 pm Reply with quote
Highly TolerantHighly TolerantJoined: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:03 amPosts: 20
Rape sure is a 'manly' way of getting your point across. :wink:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:39 pm Reply with quote
I prefer the doctrine of mass indiscriminate genocide.

Sure, ethnic cleansing is a bad thing. But that's mainly because it's clearly short-sighted.

Why limit mass extermination to just one particular sub-strata of humanity when you can do the right thing and wipe the entire fucking species off the earth, wipe it clean and start again?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:04 am Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:51 pmPosts: 3217Location: Near Glasgow, Scotland
Aye, okay, you start...

I promise we'll all top ourselves after you do...

:P :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:48 pm Reply with quote

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:04 pm Reply with quote
SpammerSpammerJoined: Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:41 pmPosts: 4140Location: The Internet
I didn't read any of that, was it important?

I was thinking about Dinosaurs.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:09 am Reply with quote
without anitng to generalise, from experiece of various drunken nights in mancester, i can hepply say tat gay men are invarialy more entertaing than the vast majority f straight men - pesically the ons the makes so much effort to be "HUH IM SO FUCKIN METTTHUAAAAAALLL HUH" bullshit looking down thier fuckin noses at anyone who isn't wearin camo pants and gernric slayer/slamd eath ganess shirt.

i'm 100% staright and confident in my sexuality enough to knwo that camp, straight, gay or just a big ol cocktease, life's too shrt to give a fuck what prejudices other people hav eof you

fuck knows i usually find myself the butt (ooh er) of most of them daily.

Offline Profile