[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Zero Tolerance Magazine • View topic - Funny/Clever/Great Quotes

<  Non-music  ~  Funny/Clever/Great Quotes

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 10:45 am Reply with quote
User avatarTolerantTolerantJoined: Fri Dec 17, 2004 11:05 amPosts: 73Location: 9th layer of the Abyss (I mean Tamworth)
Have any intresting quotes that you've heard, perhaps you have a motto?. Heres a quote I found amusing...

"What do you think those Christians said afterwards? ‘Oh, they burnt our church down, so now we stop being Christians."
Emil Dragutinovic, Marduk

and of course my motto... "You ask why I try to cause chaos, I wonder why you try to cause order"... :twisted:

SOIL!, IS MY POWER!
The only man to have the Scissor Sisters and Throbbing Gristle on the same iPod...
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:11 am Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:36 pmPosts: 4470Location: Fighting crime
"And St Attila, raised the grenade upon high, and said. Oh Lord. Blesseth this thy Holy Hand Grenade. And with it may let me blow thine enemies into tiny bits. In your mercy. And The Lord did grin, and the people did feast upon the carp, and the cows, and the anchovy's, and the lambs. and the breakfast cereals, and the orang utans, and the large-"
"Skip a bit, brother."
"First. Thou shalt take out the Holy Pin. Second, thou shalt count to three. No more, no less. Three is the number to be counted. And the number of counting is three. Four, thou shalt not count. neither count thou two, excepting that thou proceeds to three. Five is RIGHT out. Third, once three being the third number be reached, then lobbest thy Holy Hand Grenade towards thy foe, who being naughty in my sight....shall snuff it."
"Amen."
All: AMEN

Superbitch: Please dont hit me any more Gasmaskman! I'm pregnant!
Gasmaskman:Pregnant eh? (gets out microwave gun) (holds fire for 30 minutes) Now, if I leave you here so your kid can DIE, I will be BEST - MAN!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 12:13 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Tue Sep 07, 2004 9:35 amPosts: 1668Location: Chester, UK
Behold the genius of Douglas Adams...

"He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife. "

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so."

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so. "

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job. "

"Life... is like a grapefruit. It's orange and squishy, and has a few pips in it, and some folks have half a one for breakfast."

:D

Belly Button: HavocClaudia: She singlehandedly* prevents this forum from transforming into a colossal Tetsuo shaped mound of phalluses, and has extremely trve metal taste.
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 2:35 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:07 pmPosts: 1144Location: Chester
Jean Bertrand (i think. don't shout at me if it's not) "Kill one and you are a murderer. Kill a million and you are a conqueror. Kill all and you are a GOD!"

Fredrich Nietszche "Neither as a religion nor as a moral concept has Christianity any contact with the world as it really is"

Anton LaVey "There is a beast in man which must exercised not exorcised"

Diogenes Laertius "The only good is knowledge, the only evil is ignorance"

my friend andy "how can I call you a hairy bastard when you're naked?" (do NOT ask :shock: :lol: )

I did have a few more, I can't remember them off the top of my head without paraphrasing.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 3:36 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Tue Nov 09, 2004 11:10 pmPosts: 2424Location: Brighton

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 5:19 pm Reply with quote
User avatarStaffStaffJoined: Sun Aug 22, 2004 12:56 amPosts: 59Location: Winnipeg, Canada
"There is no nonsense so arrant that it cannot be made the creed of the vast majority by adequate governmental action."
- Bertrand Russell

/ Amidst the very fluster that led to his dramatic suicide in a Tokyo subway tunnel, Moses was forced to concede that a banana is, after all, simply no match for an air horn. / www.UberMetal.com — More Powerful than a Thousand Hebrew Prophets
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 9:24 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:36 pmPosts: 4470Location: Fighting crime

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 9:27 pm Reply with quote
SpammerSpammerJoined: Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:41 pmPosts: 4140Location: The Internet

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 10:53 pm Reply with quote
User avatarBarely TolerantBarely TolerantJoined: Tue Oct 19, 2004 7:12 pmPosts: 447Location: Winchester, UK

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 4:04 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:07 pmPosts: 1144Location: Chester
Hate - 'Anti-God Extremity'
"There'll be no next life, no heaven's bliss, no prize you'll see, what you worship is madness born from your own fantasy"

Larry Edwards
"There's only one thing that a person HAS to do: die"

Emma Goldman
""The idea of God implies the abdication of human reason and justice; it is the most decisive negation of human liberty, and necessarily ends in the enslavement of mankind, both in theory and practice."

Harlan Ellison
"The two most abundant things in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity."

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 8:27 pm Reply with quote
User avatarTolerantTolerantJoined: Fri Dec 17, 2004 11:05 amPosts: 73Location: 9th layer of the Abyss (I mean Tamworth)

SOIL!, IS MY POWER!
The only man to have the Scissor Sisters and Throbbing Gristle on the same iPod...
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 8:31 pm Reply with quote

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 8:36 pm Reply with quote

SOIL!, IS MY POWER!
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 8:41 pm Reply with quote

SOIL!, IS MY POWER!
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 9:37 pm Reply with quote

Offline Profile