[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Zero Tolerance Magazine • View topic - 50 lashes for Moderately Soft Rock Hammer (Dimebag Related)

<  Non-music  ~  50 lashes for Moderately Soft Rock Hammer (Dimebag Related)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 8:45 am Reply with quote
Before I begin this post I would like to clarify that I am about to slag Moderately Soft Rock (or "Metal") Hammer off on my own behalf. Anything I say is purely my own opinion and the fact that they offend the most flaccid turd in the gutter is a feeling exclusive to me and not Zero Tolerance Magazine [insert relevant corporate jizz here]

Metal Hammer - You people are disgraceful.

I may be a little late with my comments, but the complete disgust behind them is still brand fucking new. I never thought that the metal 'press' would take the form of a gossip mag but November's "Still very fucking hostile" issue made me want to retch long before Dimebag Darrell met his sudden end. As if that weren't enough... this magazine has the fucking *cheek* to then turn around after stirring a lot of shit and publicising it as if it were some funny political incident and proclaim how sad they are about the death of Dimebag, displaying all sorts of fuzzy 'Rest in Peace' photos on their website.

Funny how utter backstabbers become devoted mourners isn't it?
"RIP DIMEBAG - OUR BROTHER IN METAL" - As if you cared.

MH were only happy to predict the whole event and get the 'big story' at the end of the day. I'm not one to take the moral high ground - but this blatant and disgusting hypocrisy really really makes me genuinely sad.

And I used to be a regular reader.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 8:48 am Reply with quote
StaffStaffJoined: Wed Jul 28, 2004 6:50 pmPosts: 146Location: London
Signed,

Me.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 2:51 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:07 pmPosts: 1144Location: Chester

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 4:10 am Reply with quote
SpammerSpammerJoined: Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:41 pmPosts: 4140Location: The Internet

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 1:49 pm Reply with quote
StaffStaffJoined: Wed Jul 28, 2004 6:50 pmPosts: 146Location: London

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 4:19 pm Reply with quote
User avatarIntolerantIntolerantJoined: Thu Jul 08, 2004 9:41 pmPosts: 956

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 9:32 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Tue Nov 09, 2004 11:10 pmPosts: 2424Location: Brighton

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 10:45 pm Reply with quote
User avatarStaffStaffJoined: Mon Jul 05, 2004 10:49 pmPosts: 542

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 12:52 am Reply with quote
User avatarIntolerantIntolerantJoined: Thu Jul 08, 2004 9:41 pmPosts: 956

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 2:33 am Reply with quote

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 5:08 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:07 pmPosts: 1144Location: Chester

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 2:57 am Reply with quote
User avatarSpammerSpammerJoined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:08 amPosts: 622Location: Um Spirit World

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 2:56 pm Reply with quote

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 8:30 pm Reply with quote

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 10:20 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Tue Nov 09, 2004 11:10 pmPosts: 2424Location: Brighton

Offline Profile