[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Zero Tolerance Magazine • View topic - Insane-as-tits dream

<  Non-music  ~  Insane-as-tits dream

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:37 am Reply with quote
User avatarZero ToleranceZero ToleranceJoined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:18 pmPosts: 6315Location: Landscape XX
Some of you may remember some of my older posts which were about the very odd (who am I kidding) dreams/nightmares I occasionally get assaulted with during sleep. Well it happened again last night and i'm at a loss to explain why it occured. Can you deciper any sort of meaning out of it?

I was standing with some old classmates in Birmingham, whom I haven't seen in about 5 years as well as my sister Sophie. Nearby was that science mueseum Thinktank. I can't remember what we were talking about but chatter away we did. Then the dream got scary.
A massive ship, the big tanker kind you see carrying those big metal shipping boxes loomed over the horizon. It floated unnaturally and fairly close to the tops of the taller buildings. From it emitted a cacophonous noise which I can only describe as a distorted sitar string drone and a dying cyberman. And it was black. Really black.
I was shouting 'oh my god' and my sister was crying whilst my friends were shouting similar cries of disbelief. Yet we stood relatively still for all it did was float there in the sky, bobbing and weaving in a strangely insectile way. But then the noise it emitted stuttered and stopped as it echoed around the industrial landscape, at which that point it nose dived into the Thinktank. We obviously ran.
Despite the incredible sound of tearing metal and crashing of giant ship smashing into a mostly glass-constructed building I kept turning around and almost stop entirely, watching as crashed into the muesuem.
The dream then switched to me and my family. My friends were gone and all was left was my sister. As I tried to explain to them what had happened they didn't believe in me. I was as if nobody else had a seen a colossal ship destroy a very public building in Birmingham other than myself. I had nobody to vouch for me other than my sister yet for some reason she denied everything I knew she had witnessed.
The dream gets slightly funny then because I convert away from Atheism. I became convinced that I had witnessed the black ships that David Tibet described on his album Black Ships Ate The Sky. As I tried to convince witnesses of the disaster to join my family were getting more and more concerned with my sanity. To be honest with you I can't remember much else of the dream other than the dresscode I took up as part of my new faith. A black bandit-like scarf covering my nose and mouth and a long dark pastel jacket covered in drawings of cats, two-headed demons and of course ships.

What could it all possibly mean? Am I trying to tell myself to listen to BSATS more? Is it some Freudian rape scenario? Do Dave and I possess minds sensitive to the influences of distant transcendental beings? (nah, i'm just kiddin' :P ) Any and all suggestions are welcome.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:13 am Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:07 pmPosts: 3292

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:59 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:22 pmPosts: 1172Location: cardiff, wales

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:22 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:36 pmPosts: 4470Location: Fighting crime

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:24 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:13 pmPosts: 1195

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:54 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:07 pmPosts: 3292

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:55 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 9:31 pmPosts: 2326Location: Birmingham

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:19 am Reply with quote
User avatarZero ToleranceZero ToleranceJoined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:18 pmPosts: 6315Location: Landscape XX
So there seems to be a lot of suggestion that sexual frustation might be the key here. Well i'll try everything in my power to rectify that. Now what is Davids number?...

:lol:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:36 pm Reply with quote
My dream beats yours:

I dreamed that Mikael Akerfeldt asked me to be the bassist in Opeth so as we were rehearsing he attempted to molest me...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:50 pm Reply with quote

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:54 pm Reply with quote