[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Zero Tolerance Magazine • View topic - ZERO TOLERANCE ATTITUDE!

<  Non-music  ~  ZERO TOLERANCE ATTITUDE!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 10:37 pm Reply with quote
StaffStaffJoined: Mon Jul 05, 2004 5:46 pmPosts: 622Location: united kingdom

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 10:38 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Mon Jul 05, 2004 10:44 pmPosts: 1086Location: North East, England

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 10:44 pm Reply with quote
as an example, a pub round the corner has changed its name to THE HALF ROON from its original name of THE HALF MOON. i mean, control yourselves please. i wouldn't be quite so intolerant had Ingerrrrland had got further than they did in the competition... :?

not that i particularly care, i was merely racking my brain for something that irritates me and that does. :witch:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 10:49 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Mon Jul 05, 2004 10:44 pmPosts: 1086Location: North East, England
That sounds pretty stupid, this kid did well for the team but we still lost! As always :lol:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 10:54 pm Reply with quote
why i decided to be a crooked nosed witch on that previous post i will never know - it has no relevance whatsoever... but it is from the lovely selection of new 'comical' icons we've added to the board... ahem

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 10:55 pm Reply with quote
so toozey, what can you really not abide? 8)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 10:58 pm Reply with quote

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 10:41 am Reply with quote
User avatarBarely TolerantBarely TolerantJoined: Thu Jul 08, 2004 8:06 pmPosts: 415Location: Trimdonia

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 5:26 pm Reply with quote
User avatarTolerantTolerantJoined: Sat Jul 10, 2004 4:18 pmPosts: 57Location: Northern tip of Dartmoors rocky wilderness.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 6:57 pm Reply with quote
StaffStaffJoined: Wed Jul 28, 2004 6:50 pmPosts: 146Location: London
That Rooney dude looks like Shrek. but what a gay name for a pub.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 7:45 pm Reply with quote
User avatarBannedBannedJoined: Wed Aug 18, 2004 12:04 amPosts: 1039
I'm pretty intollerant towards Signal Radio at the moment, it's been driving me mad at work! I'm very intollerant towards many things though... ask Sarah - she'll tell you!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 10:25 pm Reply with quote
SpammerSpammerJoined: Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:41 pmPosts: 4140Location: The Internet

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 2:36 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:07 pmPosts: 1144Location: Chester
what pisses me off?

1: spending ages recording an album onto minidisc and looking forward to being able to listen to it "on the go" so to speak, only to find that thanks to the Minidisc player you used to record it, the vocals are now quieter than a hushed whisper while any time the drummer even thinks about going near the cymbal, it pierces your eardrum.
2: idiots that think that i'm into "rargh rargh rargh die die die" music - usually the same people that namecheck Korn when they ask what music you're into.
3: Christians
4: Monks... they seem to have acquired a habit of accosting me in the middle of the street. One asked me yesterday what do I do, so I told him "ah just the usual, sacrifice goats, drink the blood of virgins and shop in Asda".
5: nu-metal nobheads giving me derogatory looks because I listen to anything other than Nirvana/Korn/The Darkness
6: living seemingly around a large scallie population... inciting them to spit at me, verbally abuse me and generally think that I'm a piece of shit on the bottom of their shoe. Annoys me simply because I'm 6'4", well built (not fat thank you :P), and generally look like you don't want to fuck with me... yet they do. Repeatedly.
7: stacking shelves for a part-time job and getting abuse from the manager for not doing it right. Like there's a precise fine art about putting bottles of fizzy drinks on the shelf :shock:
8: Maroon 5
9: people in general. particularly those that insist on stepping out all of two inches in front of you as if you've magically turned invisible.

I'm a nice person really.... I just find plenty of vents for my hatred :twisted:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 2:02 am Reply with quote
User avatarHighly TolerantHighly TolerantJoined: Tue Aug 31, 2004 8:43 pmPosts: 38Location: Stoke-on-Trent
when i go to hanley in stoke-on-trent and the scallies give me abuse for having long hair.

people having a go at the music i listen to. its my choice plus they shouldnt be so narrow minded. good night!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 5:50 pm Reply with quote
User avatarTolerantTolerantJoined: Sat Aug 28, 2004 4:03 pmPosts: 71

Offline Profile