[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Zero Tolerance Magazine • View topic - The 'show yourself' thread

<  Non-music  ~  The 'show yourself' thread

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:31 am Reply with quote
User avatarZero ToleranceZero ToleranceJoined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:18 pmPosts: 6315Location: Landscape XX
You know I don't think there have been many photographs of you people on here for a long time. Much has happened since those heady days of the ZT boards 'white' era and time has took it's toll upon our minds and bodies. So why don't you post a recent image of yourself.

Two weeks ago me and my sister Sophie went to the second capitol Birmingham. She took these rather funny photo's of me [note on the second photo on the lower right corner the TINIEST laptop i've ever seen]

Rate my beard. Go on.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:03 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:51 pmPosts: 3217Location: Near Glasgow, Scotland
fuck me, you look well different.

Me a few months back. Extremely un-metal, i know; well maybe not, is walking considered at least a wee bit metal? :P (that's a craghoppers top i have on). that's the only thing i can relate to metal that's visible in this pic.

btw, if you were wondering... yes i'm in a garage. the house was packed at a party so we moved into the garage to take bong hits lol.

be... gentle. :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:31 pm Reply with quote
User avatarZero ToleranceZero ToleranceJoined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:18 pmPosts: 6315Location: Landscape XX
Have you ever posted an image of yourself on here before? I don't recognize you.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:17 pm Reply with quote
User avatarStaffStaffJoined: Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:57 amPosts: 105Location: Pittsburgh

I'm on the left. My brother's on the right. :?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:25 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:51 pmPosts: 3217Location: Near Glasgow, Scotland

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:42 am Reply with quote
So by making this thread i've found that Jason Jordan has a better beard than I, and that I have poor memory.

I'M GLAD I DID THIS HAHAHA

:shock:

:P

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:07 am Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:36 pmPosts: 4470Location: Fighting crime

Fuck me, we're all fat.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:30 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:53 pmPosts: 1189Location: London
I'm not fat, but I don't have photos on t'internet.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:10 pm Reply with quote

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:40 am Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:36 pmPosts: 4470Location: Fighting crime
BROTHER IN A JAR!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:50 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Tue Sep 07, 2004 9:35 amPosts: 1668Location: Chester, UK

Belly Button: HavocClaudia: She singlehandedly* prevents this forum from transforming into a colossal Tetsuo shaped mound of phalluses, and has extremely trve metal taste.
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:24 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:13 pmPosts: 1195
Yes Claudia or they will forever remove blastbeats from metal...i'd view it as bad anyway :shock:

Very nerdy and a view into my home life, lucky yous!

Deep in thought in Birmingham.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:52 pm Reply with quote
User avatarIntolerantIntolerantJoined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:27 pmPosts: 651Location: Behind you...
You're not a trout and don't have a beard. Fraud!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:10 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:13 pmPosts: 1195
Foiled... :| ShavedHuman doesn't have the same ring.

Though dark avenger is blatanly a white avenger, belly button hasn't proved hes a belly button...

and i need passport and bank details to prrove that you really are a Calum_Harvie.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:43 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Tue Sep 07, 2004 9:35 amPosts: 1668Location: Chester, UK
Oh go on then!! Here's me looking like a complete helmet at Warwick castle 2 weeks ago!!

I'm going for the most Metal photo ;)

Belly Button: HavocClaudia: She singlehandedly* prevents this forum from transforming into a colossal Tetsuo shaped mound of phalluses, and has extremely trve metal taste.
Offline Profile