[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Zero Tolerance Magazine • View topic - Favourite Never Mind The Buzzcocks moment?

<  Non-music  ~  Favourite Never Mind The Buzzcocks moment?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:04 am Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:36 pmPosts: 4470Location: Fighting crime
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8iRIjt9BRQ

It was gonna be that or Bill Bailey making fun of that shitbag Donny Tourrette, the only thing more unpunk than Good Charlotte.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:28 am Reply with quote
User avatarZero ToleranceZero ToleranceJoined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:18 pmPosts: 6315Location: Landscape XX

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:18 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:09 pmPosts: 1303Location: Oxford/Birmingham
On one of the identity parades yonks ago (can't remember which) Mark's wee phrase for number 5 was "Mike...omputers been impounded." :lol:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:12 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:51 pmPosts: 3217Location: Near Glasgow, Scotland
Series 21, Episode 4. Richard Fleeshman to Simon Amstell:

"Actually, I did Evergreen; do your research... Lamarr would have done it!"

take that you ass :P

Lamarr was the greatest, who agrees?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:13 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:13 pmPosts: 1195
Too many and i must admit i'm a fan of Amstell, does amuse me.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:31 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:51 pmPosts: 3217Location: Near Glasgow, Scotland
He is still funny, i just prefer Lamarr :P

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:56 am Reply with quote
User avatarZero ToleranceZero ToleranceJoined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:18 pmPosts: 6315Location: Landscape XX
Donny Tourette: "Oi Amstell! This is what I think of you!" [starts rubbing his crotch]
Simon Amstell: "You think of me as a tiny penis?"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:00 am Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:36 pmPosts: 4470Location: Fighting crime
I had no idea Simon Amstell was gay.
When I mentioned this to my friends they were all like "You thick shit, of course he is!"
But then again, I didn't realise until a couple of years ago that Stephen Fry was gay, despite him being TOTALLY open about it. I'm a thick shit.

I like Simon Amstell because his mocking has sort of a cheekiness to it, and I like Lamarr because he sounded like he genuinely fucking hated whoever he was talking to.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:49 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:13 pmPosts: 1195
Quality moment;
[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXOu4ePnMM8&feature=related
[/url]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:32 am Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 11:21 pmPosts: 1561Location: Kentish Town, London
Mark Lamarr was good but Amstell is brilliant I think. He doesnt look like he should be funny but he's very quick-witted.

Cant be arsed to find links but the Identity Parade with Lee Dorrian from his Napalm Death days is good, especially when the crowd start laughing when he starts growling...ahhh people just dont get it!

Thrasherismus Loverasmus

Deathicus Fanaticus

Doomicus Worshippus

Blackist Hailist
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:44 pm Reply with quote
User avatarBarely TolerantBarely TolerantJoined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:03 pmPosts: 482Location: Manchester

" The natural world is the greatest source of excitement; the greatest source of visual beauty; the greatest source of intellectual interest. It is the greatest source of so much in life that makes life worth living" David Attenborough
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:52 am Reply with quote

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:01 am Reply with quote
User avatarStaffStaffJoined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 6:38 pmPosts: 1008Location: UK, London
have you watched the early episodes? PJ's outfits are amazing. he was on a programme the other night where he mentioned he regretted wearing such awful clothes in the early series.

ALIVE - VIDEO - http://vimeo.com/10346132
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlFzjPmdQck
http://www.alexyork.co.uk/alive
http://www.myspace.com/alexyorkalive
Offline Profile