[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Zero Tolerance Magazine • View topic - Am I a fake member?

<  Non-music  ~  Am I a fake member?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:47 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:51 pmPosts: 3217Location: Near Glasgow, Scotland
:lol: :P

OK, so although i don't post here as much as i used to, i still post sometimes, and yet i no longer subscribe or buy ZT :o :oops:

so should i fuck off? :P

[This post is an attempt at getting people talking again; the board has been dead as fuck of late, even Belly doesn't post much anymore :(]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:47 am Reply with quote
User avatarSite AdminSite AdminJoined: Mon Jul 05, 2004 5:46 pmPosts: 532Location: England
yeah fuck off ;)

just kidding 8)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:21 pm Reply with quote
User avatarStaffStaffJoined: Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:57 amPosts: 105Location: Pittsburgh

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:21 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Tue Sep 07, 2004 9:35 amPosts: 1668Location: Chester, UK
Nah, it is just all part of the 'zero tolerance experience' haha!

:frank:

Belly Button: HavocClaudia: She singlehandedly* prevents this forum from transforming into a colossal Tetsuo shaped mound of phalluses, and has extremely trve metal taste.
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:54 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:51 pmPosts: 3217Location: Near Glasgow, Scotland
Nah, i haven't switched magazines or anything; i just don't buy much mags anymore.

only mags i get are National Geographic, and The Chap. as i still have subscriptions with them.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:32 am Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:53 pmPosts: 1189Location: London

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:22 pm Reply with quote

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:14 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:36 pmPosts: 4470Location: Fighting crime
Sorry for my absence, I had to thwart Bastard - Man.
He had created a device that turned shit into gold, (which was great as it gave me a good chance to do a good superhero comment like 'And with all the shit Bastard-Man is full of, he'd be the richest man in the world, Nyahahaha!') and was plotting on using the funds to build a rocket that would propel Earth into the Sun.

I nicked it when he was having a wank and set his Bastard Cave on fire.
Earth is safe again.

And no, you should not leave this place. We need all the metal citizens we can get.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:23 am Reply with quote
User avatarZero ToleranceZero ToleranceJoined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:18 pmPosts: 6315Location: Landscape XX
Have we all reached that point in our lives when music has become boring?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:14 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:13 pmPosts: 1195
not music, just metal.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:47 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 11:21 pmPosts: 1561Location: Kentish Town, London

Thrasherismus Loverasmus

Deathicus Fanaticus

Doomicus Worshippus

Blackist Hailist
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:14 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:09 pmPosts: 1303Location: Oxford/Birmingham

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:02 pm Reply with quote

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:28 am Reply with quote
User avatarZero ToleranceZero ToleranceJoined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:18 pmPosts: 6315Location: Landscape XX
I suppose its a case of going outside your comfort zone. Why only yesterday did I discover the utter madness of the album Kala by Mia. I assumed she was RnB diva to be honest with you but the tracks on that album are astonishing. Especially the 2nd song 'Birdflu'. Total urban tribal drum-bashing screaming insanity.

"You think things are bad then come to Afrika-KA-KA-KA"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:07 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:13 pmPosts: 1195
Check out her Arular album Bely, equally as good. Her dad the leader of the Tibetan Tigers aswell i believe. Annie Mac use to totally rinse Bucky Done Gun years ago and so did Zane Lowe.
Also there a quality dnb mix of Paper Planes floating (pun) around on the net somewhere.

Perhaps a compilation CD trading extravaganza amongst fellow board members?

What are ZT staff members view of metal music right now?