[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Zero Tolerance Magazine • View topic - Stuff that makes you happy

<  Non-music  ~  Stuff that makes you happy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:07 pm Reply with quote
User avatarIntolerantIntolerantJoined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:44 pmPosts: 739

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:54 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:36 pmPosts: 4470Location: Fighting crime
The smell of cum. It's manly. Far too manly for you fucking breeders.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:00 am Reply with quote
User avatarIntolerantIntolerantJoined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:41 pmPosts: 571Location: Under a Tree
Friend coming back from Albania on holiday and bringing me somekind of explosivley clear alcoholic liquid, a shot glass and a lighter.

Some good pictures of me from a night out as I really wasn't that hammered for a change (and having nice going out clothes !)

Not falling over in big high heels

The posibility of a free holiday

and a rather good day at work

probably jinxed myself now. Tomorrow i'll run over a puppy, pop a child's ballon and annoy a policeman all of which will escalate and i'll end up being deported or dead.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:37 am Reply with quote
User avatarIntolerantIntolerantJoined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:41 pmPosts: 571Location: Under a Tree
Just seeing a picture of my friend in swimming trunks that say 'Biggus Disckus' on the front and 'Incontinentia Buttocks' on the back

I just spat tea all over my key board :)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:13 am Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:51 pmPosts: 3217Location: Near Glasgow, Scotland

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:12 pm Reply with quote
User avatarLow ToleranceLow ToleranceJoined: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:36 amPosts: 216Location: BREAKING THE FUCKING LAW
BREAKING THE LAW
BREAKING THE LAW

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:13 pm Reply with quote

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:15 pm Reply with quote
Indeed . My typo. I wonder if I should post a picture of it. He'd probably kill me and it would scare you haha

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:24 pm Reply with quote

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:07 pm Reply with quote
Tenebras's cover of Paparazzi by Lady Gaga. Not sure which is worse. This one definatley more amusing though

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:59 pm Reply with quote
Getting an interview for a job I didn't think I'd get shortlisted for
Current job offering me more hours
Job I really really want aren't short listing until monday and their interview date is the same as the job I definitely have an interview for.

Don't want to say no to one job and not get interviewed for the other. Tres confused. I'm sure 2 interviews in one day is do-able. One in Northampton one at Hatfield Forest.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:45 pm Reply with quote

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:22 am Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:36 pmPosts: 4470Location: Fighting crime
Oddly enough some Cradle of Filth covers make me very happy!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:17 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:51 pmPosts: 3217Location: Near Glasgow, Scotland
Bedroom raving makes me happy.
College makes me happy.
The fact that later this year I get to do my own full multitrack recording to replace a section of the Helms Deep battle scene from LoTR makes me ecstatic. And that can include re-editing/mixing bits from the original as we have the full multitrack for this section too :D

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:29 am Reply with quote
All my photographs turning up today (thank-you photobox for 10p per print) including several enlargements of some pony ones

Cue massive cup of tea, several fags and a couple of happy hours arranging them all in albums. :D