[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Zero Tolerance Magazine • View topic - I hath returneth

<  Non-music  ~  I hath returneth

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:22 pm Reply with quote
User avatarZero ToleranceZero ToleranceJoined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:18 pmPosts: 6315Location: Landscape XX
Sorry i've been away for so long. I've had the worlds most virulet cold and have been doing lots of overtime over christmas/new years eve/etc. Couldn't be bothered with the computer to be honest :P What did everyone get for christmas? I had lots of lovely things...

A tub of black science putty - It stretches, snaps, moulds and bounces! Hours of pent up fun for all the family. I've always had a soft spot for novelty slime toy things.
Vol 1 and 2 of Tezuka Utawara's Pluto manga Absolutely spiffing! Lacks the awkward and unrealistic translations that plague most manga comics. Brau 1589 is one of the scariest robot characters ever.
Filipino Antichrist by Deiphago on vinyl - Brilliant :lol: About 20 minutes of BADUMBADUMBADUMBADUM "SKREEEE BLARRGH SATANIC NUN RAPE" BADUMBADUMBADUMBADUM etc. In all seriousness though its one of the most extreme and unintentionally weird BM album i've ever heard. I like it mind, luckily it isn't a long record :P I have no idea what Thrash was complaining about :wink:
Forget The Night Ahead by The Twilight Sad - Wonderful. I could get quite emotional describing this album and in the genuine fear i'll have that you'll mock it i'll ay no more. I might end in tears otherwise :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:34 am Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 11:21 pmPosts: 1561Location: Kentish Town, London

Thrasherismus Loverasmus

Deathicus Fanaticus

Doomicus Worshippus

Blackist Hailist
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:53 pm Reply with quote
User avatarStaffStaffJoined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 6:38 pmPosts: 1008Location: UK, London
got leon on bluray.

best. film. ever.

shame it looks basically like an upscaled dvd with noise. not the best bluray conversion i've seen. bit like war of the worlds.

i did however also get the full Life series on bluray and WOAH now that's what bluray is supposed to look like.... even better than Baraka and that's saying something.

i need to get Earth to complete the series next.

ALIVE - VIDEO - http://vimeo.com/10346132
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlFzjPmdQck
http://www.alexyork.co.uk/alive
http://www.myspace.com/alexyorkalive
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:17 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:53 pmPosts: 1189Location: London

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:59 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 11:21 pmPosts: 1561Location: Kentish Town, London

Thrasherismus Loverasmus

Deathicus Fanaticus

Doomicus Worshippus

Blackist Hailist
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:41 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:13 pmPosts: 1195
Hate is such a strong word, I feel sorry that 1 music genre can be so full of disappointment.

Alex, if you haven't already got it, Zulu on blu-ray. Quality film as i'm sure you'll know but the amount of work put into remastering it is quite good and makes it worth while owning.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:42 pm Reply with quote
User avatarStaffStaffJoined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 6:38 pmPosts: 1008Location: UK, London
bought it, watched it, loved it. one of the best bluray releases for sure ;) after 2009.

ALIVE - VIDEO - http://vimeo.com/10346132
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlFzjPmdQck
http://www.alexyork.co.uk/alive
http://www.myspace.com/alexyorkalive
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:36 pm Reply with quote
I havent seen Zulu on Bluray but its one of my favourite films ever, and so if it is that much better then maybe I should buy it on bluray. And maybe buy a bluray player thingy too.

Thrasherismus Loverasmus

Deathicus Fanaticus

Doomicus Worshippus

Blackist Hailist
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:24 pm Reply with quote
User avatarZero ToleranceZero ToleranceJoined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:18 pmPosts: 6315Location: Landscape XX

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:42 pm Reply with quote

Thrasherismus Loverasmus

Deathicus Fanaticus

Doomicus Worshippus

Blackist Hailist
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:17 pm Reply with quote