[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Zero Tolerance Magazine • View topic - Myspaz?

<  Non-music  ~  Myspaz?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:15 pm Reply with quote
User avatarIntolerantIntolerantJoined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:44 pmPosts: 739
Is it just me being blacklisted or is this fucker not letting anyone else so much as open any page whatsoever?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:55 am Reply with quote
User avatarZero ToleranceZero ToleranceJoined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:18 pmPosts: 6315Location: Landscape XX
I don't have an account but i'm on Content Nullity's page right now and it seems to work fine. Now be honest, have you done something to upset the Chinese Communist Party again Pulse? :P

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:38 pm Reply with quote
It's doing my fucking nuts in. Right when I have something to add to my non-personal page, I can't get the fucking thing to load.
Tried upgrading to the latest version of Firefox, tried loading it in Internet Explorer, fucking nothing.

All that happens is it'll come up with that title of the page at the top of the browser - ie the band name '...on Myspace Music' - but never fucking load the page.

Haven't a fucking clue what I've done to offend them haha

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:21 am Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Tue Sep 07, 2004 9:35 amPosts: 1668Location: Chester, UK
Mine is working OK!

Belly Button: HavocClaudia: She singlehandedly* prevents this forum from transforming into a colossal Tetsuo shaped mound of phalluses, and has extremely trve metal taste.
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:12 pm Reply with quote
Gave it one last shot by installing Google Chrome and still can't get the bastard site to fucking open os I'm officially quitting the c**ts. Bollocks to it.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:33 pm Reply with quote
User avatarZero ToleranceZero ToleranceJoined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:18 pmPosts: 6315Location: Landscape XX

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:21 pm Reply with quote
I only ever normally used (past tense) it for keeping up with bulletins from various bands that I had added on there and with an eye for what tours were in the works/coming up, especially seens as a load of bands barely update their websites these days only their myspace. Off the top of my head I think I've only actually got 2 "people" on my friendslist, the rest are all bands, distros or labels.
It's typical sods law, you can get on it for months on end when you have nothing of worth to do on there, yet the minute you want to do something of any merit on there, it dies on its fucking arse.

Offline Profile