[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Zero Tolerance Magazine • View topic - Facebook

<  Non-music  ~  Facebook

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:26 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:51 pmPosts: 3217Location: Near Glasgow, Scotland
Anyone on here have facebook?

Add me :)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:33 pm Reply with quote
User avatarZero ToleranceZero ToleranceJoined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:18 pmPosts: 6315Location: Landscape XX
I haven't got one in fear of attracting the attention of old school mates I don't want to meet. That and i'm not really sure what i'd do on it.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:29 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:51 pmPosts: 3217Location: Near Glasgow, Scotland
Haha ah fair point about the school mates. I guess it is kinda pointless, but it is decent for keeping contacting folk whose numbers you don't have. I dunno, I'm unemployed and not in higher education, I need shite to fill my days haha. Any better suggestions are welcome :P

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:17 pm Reply with quote
User avatarIntolerantIntolerantJoined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:44 pmPosts: 739
masturbation?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:46 pm Reply with quote
User avatarIntolerantIntolerantJoined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:41 pmPosts: 571Location: Under a Tree
I'm on fb but do I want to let all you nutters know what I look like and get up to in my day to day random life?

If your unemployed (been there for 9 months, trust me on this) go and do some nature conservation volunteering. It usually involves fires and free tea and biscuits

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:50 pm Reply with quote
User avatarIntolerantIntolerantJoined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:41 pmPosts: 571Location: Under a Tree

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:42 am Reply with quote

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:19 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:13 pmPosts: 1195
I only set one up because the missus had one and didn't want her doing anything untowards on the thing. I've read about these social networking sites in reliable red tops, poor girl easily lead astray. :mrgreen:
Now i have a separate account with her not on the list and only let her add lesbian people to her friends list.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:21 pm Reply with quote
User avatarZero ToleranceZero ToleranceJoined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:18 pmPosts: 6315Location: Landscape XX
I think the only reason i'd ever sign up to facebook will be to pose as Dev Alahan. For a laugh... and today is not that day :P

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:17 pm Reply with quote
The best thing about Facebook is the 'block' function so you can not only have your life censored from the utter bastards out there - especially the ones you share mutual friends with - but they can't see what you get up to either.

Shame there's no such function in real life actually.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:24 pm Reply with quote

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:53 pm Reply with quote
SpammerSpammerJoined: Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:41 pmPosts: 4140Location: The Internet
I'll decline as I prefer to stay mysterious like the wind, however I'm not exactly the hardest person to find on facebook, not many people have a name as stupid as mine.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:56 am Reply with quote
Highly TolerantHighly TolerantJoined: Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:37 pmPosts: 19

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:21 pm Reply with quote

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:27 pm Reply with quote