[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Zero Tolerance Magazine • View topic - films you ought NOT to like but do...

<  Non-music  ~  films you ought NOT to like but do...

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 10:17 pm Reply with quote
User avatarIntolerantIntolerantJoined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:44 pmPosts: 739
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idiocracy_(film)

Set in the future where centuries of dumbing down has led to a world where morons are the majority and anyone with - what we'd think of as normal - IQ is mocked for being "faggy".

The President of the USA (

Money

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 2:10 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:36 pmPosts: 4470Location: Fighting crime
Why ought you not to like Idiocracy?
Good film.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 5:53 pm Reply with quote
User avatarZero ToleranceZero ToleranceJoined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:18 pmPosts: 6315Location: Landscape XX

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 8:58 pm Reply with quote

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 6:03 pm Reply with quote
User avatarZero ToleranceZero ToleranceJoined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:18 pmPosts: 6315Location: Landscape XX
I watched The Manchurian Candidate. I liked the first half, when Denzel Washington harbored paranoid thoughts and suspicions. But then it got into heavy handed "its a conspiracy man" jibber-jabber and felt slightly cheated out of an interesting ending. But I like Denzel's face, so i'm willing to forgive them.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:04 am Reply with quote
TolerantTolerantJoined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:17 amPosts: 57Location: New York

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:22 pm Reply with quote
Maximum ToleranceMaximum ToleranceJoined: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:41 pmPosts: 9Location: IRELAND
WILD AT HEART STARRING NICHOLAS CAGE...I LUV AND ENDORSE IT

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:06 pm Reply with quote
Low ToleranceLow ToleranceJoined: Mon Sep 12, 2005 2:17 pmPosts: 166Location: Lincoln, UK
I well and trulyl enjoyed 'Silent night deadly night 2'. I was extremelly hungover watching it, don't think I could have handled anything close to being cerebreal. The eye brow movements alone are worth it..and the classic lines..all so many of them. 'Red car. Good point'

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:06 pm Reply with quote
I watched Star Trek: Generations last night and while I can't really say I'm sure I "liked" it (kind of played out like an overlong TNG episode), I did quite enjoy spotting various background actors of note, such as John Connor's foster mother from Terminator 2 on the bridge of the Enterprise B and a human Star Fleet officer played by the same guy that later went onto play Tuvok in the Voyager spin-off.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:39 pm Reply with quote

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:28 pm Reply with quote
You should know by now half the things I say on here make piss all relevance to most people that read them haha

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:21 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:22 pmPosts: 1172Location: cardiff, wales

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:40 pm Reply with quote
User avatarStaffStaffJoined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:55 pmPosts: 47Location: Scotland
Pretty much any 80s teen movie with Molly Ringwald, Ally Sheedy, Andrew McCarthy et al, also pretty much any 70s kung fu movie that doesn't have Bruce Lee in it. If only there was a movie where (say) Casanova Wong kicks Andrew mcCarthy's ass the world would be a perfect place.
I used to also like anything with superheroes in but I think they throw too much money at them these days - the next Captain America movie will obviously be a billion times better than the Matt Salinger one in a way, but I bet I won't like it as much...
Oh, and Adventures in Babysitting.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:04 pm Reply with quote
User avatarIntolerantIntolerantJoined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:41 pmPosts: 571Location: Under a Tree
I've just watched Where the Wild Things Are and I cried ! :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:02 am Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:51 pmPosts: 3217Location: Near Glasgow, Scotland