[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Zero Tolerance Magazine • View topic - Chavs on BBC2

<  Non-music  ~  Chavs on BBC2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 11:35 am Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:36 pmPosts: 4470Location: Fighting crime

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 11:37 am Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Mon Jul 05, 2004 10:44 pmPosts: 1086Location: North East, England

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 2:25 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:36 pmPosts: 4470Location: Fighting crime

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 6:22 pm Reply with quote
SpammerSpammerJoined: Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:41 pmPosts: 4140Location: The Internet

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 11:02 am Reply with quote
User avatarBarely TolerantBarely TolerantJoined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 8:56 pmPosts: 415Location: Portsmouth, UK

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 12:06 pm Reply with quote
Some idiot chavs poured a full bottle of orange aid on my mums bloody car on saturday night!
My uncle came out of his house and gave them all a goddamned kicking though :D

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 1:58 pm Reply with quote
User avatarBarely TolerantBarely TolerantJoined: Tue Oct 19, 2004 7:12 pmPosts: 447Location: Winchester, UK
Slough's stuffed full of the profane little shits... Hang around the County and Magistrates Court on a week day and you'll be amazed at the sheer number of Chavs who hang around there, either 'cos they're waiting for their next case or they're accompanying one of their 'mates' as he/she/it is hauled over the coals yet again. They also seem to grow on each street corner, such are their numbers in those places. Rude, aggressive, vulgar fucking animals - the ugly mutant bastards of Callaghan and Thatcher.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 3:04 pm Reply with quote
User avatarIntolerantIntolerantJoined: Sat Jan 01, 2005 5:54 pmPosts: 756Location: Birmingham/London
They can be incredibly small minded. I've had the odd "what the fuck is that?" in my direction (depends how 'dressed up' I am) which I normally find quite funny - depending on what time of the month it is. Only once has a punch in the face followed but really that only makes me as bad as them. Shut 'em up though.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 3:13 pm Reply with quote
User avatarBarely TolerantBarely TolerantJoined: Tue Oct 19, 2004 7:12 pmPosts: 447Location: Winchester, UK

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 5:41 pm Reply with quote

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 6:22 pm Reply with quote
User avatarIntolerantIntolerantJoined: Sat Jan 01, 2005 5:54 pmPosts: 756Location: Birmingham/London

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 7:21 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 8:36 pmPosts: 1474Location: house, cambridge
chav-hunting would be awesome... but then again, i don't really have a problem with chavs in general, only individual chavs

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 8:06 pm Reply with quote
User avatarLow ToleranceLow ToleranceJoined: Tue Mar 22, 2005 4:20 amPosts: 102Location: Londinium
Well, I'm not keen either, however, as part of my job i have to teach the many mini chavs that are being thrust onto the world in large quantities. Today i got called a 'goth freak' by a thirteen year old skinhead...who refused to get out of my room which he shouldn't have been in because i don't teach him...anyway, this went on for fifteen minutes until corridor patrol came to the rescue and picked him up...still cussing me to hell 'fucking weirdo', 'spooky bitch' and so on and so on...

As a result he has now been excluded for two weeks...serves him right...but then again, he'll be back :cry:

"BLOODY CHAVS" should be sterilised at birth.

Truth is fuckin' Elusive!
You won't like me when i'm angry!
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 8:18 pm Reply with quote
SpammerSpammerJoined: Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:41 pmPosts: 4140Location: The Internet
But then they'd have nothing to do!!!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 9:16 pm Reply with quote
While they're not hanging around bus stops, shouting at complete strangers who pass by, being general dickheads to eachother, drinking cider, wearing awful clothes, talking in accents that cannot possibly be genuine (Seriously, they MUST have the ability to speak normal, why do they insist on "wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, innit la") and impregating 15 year olds, they......what the fuck else do they do?!

Apologies in advance for the upcoming idiocy, this is so far our only slightest mockery of chavs (it isnt even about chavs, we were just experimenting with a new character)
(BDPAPBAG isnt online yet :()

Recent sketch "The Runny Man" (written by Best-Man)

Huge Black Man(voiced by Kirt): (walking down street)
Muslim Street Kebab Vendor (voiced by Curly): Catshit kebab! GET YOUR CATSHIT KEBAB HERE!
HBM: (with kirt doing a camp voice) I'll take seven.
MSKV: (explodes) ("BANG!" by Best-Man)
HBM: Oh whoopsie doo

Bazza The Chav (Curly): Waaaaahhhh matedickhead wha happened here la?
HBM: he exploded
Bazza The Chav: It wa fuckin you wern it you pakki nobhead!
HBM: No!
Bazza: WAHHH, IT WERE HIM, GET HIM MATE DICKHEADS!

Army of chavs (Retarded shouting, voiced by half the cast) URRGHHAGHHGAAAAAARGGHHHHHH!

Offline Profile