[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Zero Tolerance Magazine • View topic - Me.

<  Newbie area  ~  Me.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 3:46 pm Reply with quote
User avatarTolerantTolerantJoined: Sun Jul 18, 2004 10:15 amPosts: 72Location: \M/(o0)\M/
So anyway, i'm sat in the local library, supposedly doing research for some shitty 10,000 word dissertation i've gotta hand in on the 10th of Jan.
And as usual, i get distracted reading forums.
I suddenly realise that i've told none of you guys anything about me.

So hi, I'm Chris.
I'm from the fantastic :roll: Chorley in Lancashire.
I listen to just about anything, and do an extreme metal/random radio show on the uni radio.
Unfortunately off-air at the mo, but it'll be back on on the 12th Jan.

At the mo I'm listening to all sorts of stuff, of varying genres. Got the new amenta album for Christmas, and recently went and bought the new 4ge of sil3nce album too.
Favourite bands include: Iron Maiden, Opeth, SYL, Mithras, Slayer, Meshuggah, Dying Fetus, Agoraphobic Nosebleed, Death and far too many more to list.

I play drums in a melodic rock, (yes, melodic rock) band at uni, nothing special, but hey, it's music and fun, so fuck it!

Best get some work done. Sorry for boring you :wink:

"I quite like death metal because it's just so extreme and so grotesquely tasteless. I think bad taste is quite important." - John Peel (R.I.P)
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 3:49 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Mon Jul 05, 2004 10:44 pmPosts: 1086Location: North East, England
You said the magic "m" word.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 2:26 pm Reply with quote
User avatarIntolerantIntolerantJoined: Mon Jul 19, 2004 2:13 pmPosts: 598Location: Horsham

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 3:01 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:07 pmPosts: 1144Location: Chester
gah... dissertation. don't remind me.

bane of my fucking existence.

failed it the first time (or should have done) as I only did less than half the minimum word allowance, handed it in a month late and hadn't bound it or put a bibliography with it.
Yet the bastard gave me a 30% for it, knowing that doing that would make it impossible for me to re-enrol on the lower level of 'ordinary' degree which I was far more comfortable with, and meaning that i had to re-enrol on the 'honours' with twice the workload of the 'ordinary'.

Add to which my asshole dad is insisting I start applying for jobs now, even though people will want experienced & qualified people, neither of which I am... yet you try and tell him any of that and you end up getting an hour long lecture stuffed with the most moronic & pointless analogies known to humankind.

hello btw *tips his hat*

Offline Profile