Zero Tolerance Magazine • View topic - Alright guys

<  Newbie area  ~  Alright guys

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:38 pm Reply with quote
Maximum ToleranceMaximum ToleranceJoined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:21 pmPosts: 7
My name is Chris and I'm from Essex; the place of white stilettos, Gavin and Stacey, silent t's and the what was the longest pier in the world before it burst into flames and the firemen claimed they couldn't put it out, despite the tide being well and truly in. I'm 17 years old and am soon to be studying environmental conservation at university - proper kvlt.

I mainly listen to Black Metal though am open to a large variety of genres, and my music tastes aren't exclusively in metal. Despite having said that, I do own a small label called Thorn Laceration Records that does the odd tape release once in a while and a CD release in between the odd tape release for Black Metal bands, and am very interested in exploring the underground scene and unearthing new bands.

Bands I tend to listen to the most are Bestial Mockery, Kroda, Numen and Radigost, though that will generally change and I might find myself a particular band for hours on end.

I've picked up the last 6 or so copies of this mag so am fairly new when it comes to ZT, though what I have read I very much enjoy and I certainly appreciate the direction that this zine heads in.

Don't want to give you an essay so I'll stop there.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:50 pm Reply with quote
SpammerSpammerJoined: Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:41 pmPosts: 4140Location: The Internet
Ahoy thar matey.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:05 pm Reply with quote
User avatarZero ToleranceZero ToleranceJoined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:18 pmPosts: 6315Location: Landscape XX
Howzit :D Anything in ZT that piqued your interest lately? Maybe in the UGBM section?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:33 pm Reply with quote
Maximum ToleranceMaximum ToleranceJoined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:21 pmPosts: 7
Hmmm...can't say they've opened my eyes to any new bands I really enjoy, though I thought the interview with Deiphago was good in issue 31, very interesting. The UGBM section only really touches on the top half of the underground though, doesn't go deep into the scene to uncover some really, really great bands. I'm talking along the lines of Annthennath, Wrathprayer, etc etc. It would be very interesting to see a few short articles on very new bands that haven't yet been snapped up by a good and respectable label, but unquestionable deserve to.

The recent Nazxul interview was also a real eye opener, actually. Haven't ordered past issue 32 yet though so can't say any more than that though, need to order the latest few issues.

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 1:56 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:36 pmPosts: 4470Location: Fighting crime
Welcome, citizen!
Stay law abiding! And METAL!

Offline Profile