Zero Tolerance Magazine • View topic - Hello All & Goth Metal Craving...

<  Newbie area  ~  Hello All & Goth Metal Craving...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:59 am Reply with quote
Maximum ToleranceMaximum ToleranceJoined: Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:53 amPosts: 4
Hey All,

My name's Drew. I recently found the co-owner of a goth metal record label (End of the Light Records) in Vancouver, BC who was looking for some marketing work.

I've been asked to help in the promotion of some of his artists- one of which is the fairly successful duo called Lacrimosa- currently based in Switzerland and originally out of Germany.

http://www.lacrimosa.ch/cms/front_content.php?idcat=2

I found this website through Nuclear Blast's site and just wanted to ask a simple question:

Do any of you know of any popular, goth metal-related blogs, forums or other sites that could be good for someone like me who is trying to learn more and interact with like-minded music enthusiasts? Preferably the material would be North American...

Any relevant info or advice on this matter would be much appreciated! Thanks all and I look forward to hopefully hearing from you soon! :D

Best,

Drew

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:06 am Reply with quote
Maximum ToleranceMaximum ToleranceJoined: Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:53 amPosts: 4
ATTENTION METAL LOVERS!

If anyone knows of some good online resources (forums, blogs, social media) that discusses a lot of metal topics- any goth, symphonic or industrial would be best- I would be very appreciative!

I'm trying to learn more about this kind of music and see what it's fans are all about so I can help bring some of the great artists that perform it to people that would enjoy it in Canada!

Thanks again...

I'm talking about material like Lacrimosa, Therion, Haggard, and Estatic Fear. Any fans out there of these bands too?

Wanna hear from you! I may be able to send some free albums your way... don't quote me on it yet though!

Cheers

Offline Profile