[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Zero Tolerance Magazine • View topic - stupidity

<  Non-music  ~  stupidity

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 9:56 pm Reply with quote
User avatarStaffStaffJoined: Sun Aug 22, 2004 12:56 amPosts: 59Location: Winnipeg, Canada

/ Amidst the very fluster that led to his dramatic suicide in a Tokyo subway tunnel, Moses was forced to concede that a banana is, after all, simply no match for an air horn. / www.UberMetal.com — More Powerful than a Thousand Hebrew Prophets
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 10:53 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:07 pmPosts: 1144Location: Chester

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 2:38 am Reply with quote
SpammerSpammerJoined: Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:41 pmPosts: 4140Location: The Internet

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 5:37 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:07 pmPosts: 1144Location: Chester

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 3:43 am Reply with quote
Hah!!!! Someone has a hair trigger...... Guess I've got more elaborating to do.........

Man, look at what I said again... The reason I compared you to a bible basher was just an attempt to show you that you're not really that diffrent from someone you'd think yourself to be totally diffrent from... I was not having a go at you, merely pointing this out :P, EVERYONE does this.... You're doing it now!!!

And so am I!!!!! :P

Bleh, just read what I typed and take nothing personally, as its not ment this way :P, THEN tell me I'm wrong, ok sweetie? *HUG*

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 5:22 pm Reply with quote
User avatarSpammerSpammerJoined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:08 amPosts: 622Location: Um Spirit World
Bluuuuuuuuue Mooooooountain, he say :
Special spray help deaden sensation, stop "hair trigger" problem. Or take heep big breaths and think of Mo Mowlem, when feel vinegar strokes approach. It help bring Blue Mountain off the boil, make squaw happy. Suspect student boy only have to move wrist slower to solve his hair trigger.

Bluuuuuuuue Moooooooooooooountain, he also suspect student boy have bad experience with vicar in youth forcing something down HIS thoat, make him hate Christians. Calm down little man, keep your hair on. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA Bluuuue Moooountain, he make heep big funny scalping joke, GEDDIT?? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

OK, Bluuuuuuuuuuue Mooooooooooountain, he say this : reason any religion use threats to control followers because if not, they soon tell leaders to fuck off. Christian HAVE to forbid older religion, tell all that anything else is bad, send you to hell, or else followers not adhere to religion, start worshipping sun again. No movement worth anything based on people choosing which rules they obey. Have to have discipline somewhere
Belief in God help puny human accept fact he soon become dust, because human think too much. Animal no care, he just do his thing, die, end of story. Human brain boggle, he scared of dying, glad to follow anything that say he survive and live on cloud, playing harp.
Student micro-dick, he say "valuable morals of dignity honour and respect" - Bluuuuuuuue Mooooooountain, he say, this heep big pile of poo, sound very much like Christian values to me. Really, all that matter is to get more food than any other rival (all man not in tribe), fuck more woman than rival (to spread tribe), and to kill rival. "Eat, Fuck, Kill" there, that real valuable morals, but morals that Christian say belong to savages. Which side of fence you sit on studentboy? Make mind up, stop sitting on knobbly bit of post.

Bluuuuuuuuuue Mooooooooooooountain suggest student boy, on gap year (one between he go from uni to warehouse work), he go live in remote cave and ponder religion and all it affect human. Take lots tissues, have Razzle subscription re-routed, you live many happy hours there getting angry about bad vicar and his "special services". Then come back, you write killer paper on subject, invaluable help to get you megapaid job you entitled to because you been to uni. Bluuuuuue Mooooooooountain, he make disclaimer, not all jobs this paper be much use in. Apart from bumwad paper.

Bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuue Moooooooountain, make final point. Or two. He wait eagerly to see Catweazle lookey-likey student boy attack other intolerant, backward religion too. Like Islam, maybe? Hmmmmm, thought not. Christian good target, he faith revolve around forgiveness and turn other cheek. Good job to for student boy, or he be finding himself hiding with Salman Rushdie.

Bluuuuuuuuuuue Moooooooooooountain, he has spoken. How!!!!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 6:25 pm Reply with quote

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 10:17 pm Reply with quote

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 8:27 pm Reply with quote

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 10:07 pm Reply with quote

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 11:08 am Reply with quote

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 7:13 pm Reply with quote

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 1:17 pm Reply with quote
Low ToleranceLow ToleranceJoined: Wed Oct 27, 2004 11:56 amPosts: 102
I have found the writings of C G Jung to be most useful.
He makes a very clear distinction between religion and individual, direct expereience of God. Religion is a distillation of other people's direct expereince of God and is as prone to perversion as we as individuals are. Religion can contain much that is useful and inspiring, but - as we know - much that is blind and prejudiced.

He writes very clearly on the place of satan within spirituality.
Basically, he says that evil is part of the human experience and should not be supressed, as it is (through the symbol of satan) in Christianity. Evil is a problem, granted, but supressing it will only make it 'worse' - it is better to make it fully conscious, and deal with it.
His eassy on Christ, as a symbol of the self is fascinating (if not the best place to start.)
Jung is my guru.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 5:28 pm Reply with quote
thanks to TheDivision re-animating this dead corpse of a thread, I just thought I'd give an update on what I'm actually nearing completion on for this project.

Basically I went off on a bit of a tangent thinking about the infamous Norwegian church burnings blamed on Satanism, plus various closet-sex offending police officers coming out of the woodwork to further concrete misguided claims of Satanic activity by groups of mindless bored teens....

anyway, I've done a big ol' spoof of a First Aid box where instead of bandages & shit in the box, it's actually a 'Satan Aid' box with lighter fuel, matches and kindling - an Emergency Desecration kit.
Looking pretty good so far, I'm just in the process of actual manufacture.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 4:09 am Reply with quote

Offline Profile