[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Zero Tolerance Magazine • View topic - PC Games For Sale

<  Non-music  ~  PC Games For Sale

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:35 pm Reply with quote
User avatarZero ToleranceZero ToleranceJoined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:18 pmPosts: 6315Location: Landscape XX
I've got some games for the PC that I don't want anymore so I thought i'd give you all first look at what i've got on offer. If you want any information regarding any of the games please let me know. If your interested in buying any of them i'll provide you with my PayPal details.

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn Of War = £8
Star Trek Legacy = £8
The Settlers: Heritage Of Kings Gold Edition = £8
Darkness Within = £9

:D

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:08 pm Reply with quote
SpammerSpammerJoined: Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:41 pmPosts: 4140Location: The Internet
£8 for dawn of war??? You can get it brand new with the winter assault expansion pack for less than that :P.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:10 pm Reply with quote
I'll swap it for a bagfull of johnnies that I got from hurst street in brum.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:06 pm Reply with quote
User avatarIntolerantIntolerantJoined: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:27 pmPosts: 968Location: Great britain (South wales),

http://www.politicallyincorrect.me.uk/
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:01 am Reply with quote
User avatarZero ToleranceZero ToleranceJoined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:18 pmPosts: 6315Location: Landscape XX

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:54 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:36 pmPosts: 4470Location: Fighting crime

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:17 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:07 pmPosts: 3292
Settlers is like a cheaper version of Age of Empires. I enjoyed Setlers II though I haven't played it in a while because of computer problems.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:22 pm Reply with quote
not interested in the condoms then? They're non-spermicidally lubricated.....

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:23 pm Reply with quote
Fuck, nearly forgot, they come with a huge cache of 'liquid silk' packets.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:20 pm Reply with quote
Low ToleranceLow ToleranceJoined: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:41 pmPosts: 185
HAAHAHAAHAH chances are you got them condoms off me, since I work in a sexual health place in Birmingham.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:32 pm Reply with quote
Nah, I liberated these out of a gay bar in hurst street... I can't remember the name now, but it wasn't far from nightingales and it was full of th'uper looking faux greco-roman statues.

They had this metal cabinet thing on the wall full of these cardboard packs containing one johnny and one packet of lube, the packets came in red and blue, I have no idea what the difference is, but both had "SAFER FUCKING FOR GAY MEN" printed on the side in bold.

I literally emptied the cabinet :oops:, mostly because I found out that "liquid silk" looks a bit like cum from a few feet away.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:14 am Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:51 pmPosts: 3217Location: Near Glasgow, Scotland

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:53 am Reply with quote
User avatarBarely TolerantBarely TolerantJoined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:03 pmPosts: 482Location: Manchester

" The natural world is the greatest source of excitement; the greatest source of visual beauty; the greatest source of intellectual interest. It is the greatest source of so much in life that makes life worth living" David Attenborough
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:16 am Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:53 pmPosts: 1189Location: London

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:16 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:36 pmPosts: 4470Location: Fighting crime

Offline Profile