[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Zero Tolerance Magazine • View topic - The 'show yourself' thread

<  Non-music  ~  The 'show yourself' thread

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:03 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:51 pmPosts: 3217Location: Near Glasgow, Scotland
1st and 2nd links are the same :wink:

What the hellis going on with that pint!?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:29 pm Reply with quote
User avatarIntolerantIntolerantJoined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:41 pmPosts: 571Location: Under a Tree
ah well, the second one ain't much cop anyway, just me with some short side bits.

Snake bite and black, the best a girl can get lol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:57 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 11:21 pmPosts: 1561Location: Kentish Town, London
Ahh, here! Have I posted in here before?

Anyway, got something slightly different for you. you will find the greatest ever attempt at rocking out to a band. Much better than circle pitting, row about Metal Rowing (tm)? Anyone wanna guess which ones me? 8)

Thrasherismus Loverasmus

Deathicus Fanaticus

Doomicus Worshippus

Blackist Hailist
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:16 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Tue Sep 07, 2004 9:35 amPosts: 1668Location: Chester, UK
mmmm cider, haven't mixed it with black for a while but then again it was messy last time!!

Haha I see you rowing, sort of made me think of that party song with similar actions older people always do!!

Belly Button: HavocClaudia: She singlehandedly* prevents this forum from transforming into a colossal Tetsuo shaped mound of phalluses, and has extremely trve metal taste.
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:45 pm Reply with quote
User avatarIntolerantIntolerantJoined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:41 pmPosts: 571Location: Under a Tree
For ultimate carnage (and raised eyebrows from the bar man) ask for cider, Guinness and black

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:26 am Reply with quote
Highly TolerantHighly TolerantJoined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:38 amPosts: 16

me yesterday!

My mate's band is gathering photos of folk in their t-shirts and one of them was naggin me for one. I don't tend to end up in photos when everyone's out and about so I made this to make him regret his request.

I'd like to state that I am not actually mental :)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:30 am Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Tue Sep 07, 2004 9:35 amPosts: 1668Location: Chester, UK

Belly Button: HavocClaudia: She singlehandedly* prevents this forum from transforming into a colossal Tetsuo shaped mound of phalluses, and has extremely trve metal taste.
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:18 am Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:13 pmPosts: 1195
Sat here eating a bowl of fruit n fibre looking at a grown man in his kegs.
Oh well, things could be worse.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:44 am Reply with quote
User avatarLow ToleranceLow ToleranceJoined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:25 amPosts: 139Location: Somerset,UK
Decided I look better with Change of hairstyle

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:37 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 11:21 pmPosts: 1561Location: Kentish Town, London
Re the Amon Amarth viking rowing at Bloodstock I was involved in and had earlier posted, incredibly it actually made it to Blabbemouth! Also, though not incredibly, given the complete lack of brain cells contained within the posters on that site is the reaction they have all posted! If ever proof was needed that Americans dont get irony....

Thrasherismus Loverasmus

Deathicus Fanaticus

Doomicus Worshippus

Blackist Hailist
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:07 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:51 pmPosts: 3217Location: Near Glasgow, Scotland
I thought it was genius, but the guy who pretends to paddle up beside you, like in the opposite direction, is a wankshaft.

Last edited by TheFamousEccles on Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:22 pm Reply with quote
User avatarHighly IntolerantHighly IntolerantJoined: Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:53 pmPosts: 1189Location: London

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:36 pm Reply with quote
User avatarZero ToleranceZero ToleranceJoined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:18 pmPosts: 6315Location: Landscape XX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:54 pm Reply with quote
For about 4.6 seconds I was tempted to create an account on Blabbermouth and defend myself and my other fellow rowers. But then I realised that would mean conceding defeat and classing myself as another Blabber-idiot. So they can sit there and dismiss us as if we are actually trying to create a new method of enjoyment when at concerts. What douchebags (as a typical Blabber-idiot might say).

Re Reflector: I love Amon Amarth, and as I can accept variance in tastes I wont dismiss your choice to dislike them. Im not sure I see why you think theyre shit though. I happen to think many of their songs have some seriously BIG riffs, in that they manage to have a similar effect in scale that a lot bands achieve only without the use of keyboards.

Oh and I love Gojira too.

But Scottish Pirate Metal? Alestorm? Yeh they can fuck off. On the topic of Alestorm, see the photo below, captured by my mate at Bloodstock. I've ruined Alestorm's credibility. Piratey.

Thrasherismus Loverasmus

Deathicus Fanaticus

Doomicus Worshippus

Blackist Hailist
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:23 am Reply with quote
User avatarZero ToleranceZero ToleranceJoined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:18 pmPosts: 6315Location: Landscape XX